Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

47 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Bahahaha I was proud of myself for snagging one cab 😂

Hell, I had to trade my best just to get two sticks of those! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Shit I still need to send you mine! 😂

🤣 No worries, won’t touch them for another year or two anyways. Tough loss tonight. I think Matt S earned his spot in the bowl, after 12 years as a Lion... 😳

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

🤣 No worries, won’t touch them for another year or two anyways. Tough loss tonight. I think Matt S earned his spot in the bowl, after 12 years as a Lion... 😳

Lol I dont disagree with you there! I was happy the niners made it this far. I am excited for the Lance era, he's a crazy talent!

• Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 6:00 AM, Lord Verulam said:

Good god that’s a couple mortgage payments right there

More than that sir, import tax US$300 per box

On 1/30/2022 at 10:21 AM, Rhinoww said:

First. Congrats. 
then two things came to mind 1) I’m clearly a piker only picking up two cabs recently and 2) I have bought cars for less than those six boxes 😂 when I was younger. This hobby gets expensive but is quite satisfying. 
I’m having a buddy over for dinner tonight as both of our spouses are w their parents. Thick steaks. And I have two 17 Hoyo dc ready to roll after dinner. I do love this stick - just don’t have enough time to smoke them regularly. I might retire in 10 years so maybe I should get a few more. 

Thank you

On 1/30/2022 at 2:17 PM, taylorgov2 said:

Had to show my wife this. "See honey, I'm really not that bad."

All CC are hidden in my man cave away from home and she have no idea of my stock fortunately

7 hours ago, Edicion said:

Man, you must really like HDM DCs....

Not really, my favorite are the regular P898 & SirWinnie.

On 1/28/2022 at 2:23 PM, JZBdano said:

Scored these at Cabinet Cigar while on vacation in the DR.  My first boxes of the newer Trinidad vitolas and the Eligados as well. For $40 I'd recommend the book to any aficionado. The short smokes and accessories were tossed in the bag gratis.

I wonder the price over there... quite interesting that DR sells cubans as well.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:48 PM, CigarOgami said:

Have no choice but all in during this cc famine

Flipper?  Or is that your favorite cigar? Certainly looks like an all-in to me but I'm not sure that you've got "the nuts" there.

4 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Flipper?  Or is that your favorite cigar? Certainly looks like an all-in to me but I'm not sure that you've got "the nuts" there.

Not sure if I’m consider to be flipper or not.  Always have bought more than I needed but my daily consumption is 5-6 sticks per day.

5 hours ago, Mhansen85 said:

Wow... but maybe try some variety next time 😆

I don’t just buy DC but plenty of regular and the unusual edition.

• Like 3

On 1/31/2022 at 5:19 AM, Miguel Gracias said:

I wonder the price over there... quite interesting that DR sells cubans as well.

I only visited one store that sold authentic CCs.  Prices after 18% tax were within a couple bucks per cigar of online prices.  Not bad for singles.  Trinidad was closer to Cuba prices than current online, I would have bought Fundadores and 1 or 2 more boxes Esmeralda if they had them.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JZBdano said:

I only visited one store that sold authentic CCs.  Prices after 18% tax were within a couple bucks per cigar of online prices.  Not bad for singles.  Trinidad was closer to Cuba prices than current online, I would have bought Fundadores and 1 or 2 more boxes Esmeralda if they had them.  

Thanks for the update, now I'm gonna look for DR... both fuentes and cc lol