Your house is on fire.........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The house is insured for 400K more than what we paid. Let that f**ker burn.

I would grab nothing, then let the insurance company handle the loss of my mastercase of 2001 Cohiba Edicion Limitada...

The marine cooler to the right in the back room....it is essentially a box, correct?

*I'll pull out my Daniel Marshall 150ct. humidor housing singles from Mitchell Orchant to The Czar's prized smokes... ✔️

• Thanks 1

Esplendidos. But they’re sitting right on top of two boxes of Lanceros....and I have big hands. I think I’d break the rules (wouldn’t be the first time) and grab them too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

CoLa or Lusitania - because I have perfect PSP boxes of both. Tough choice though.
420 posts. Maybe I should go and smoke a cannagar!

• Haha 1

To play by the rules, 2012 Sir Winstons, but like Island Boy, I too have big hands, so I would probably grab the 50ct humidor under the SW filled to the brim with custom Lanceros and still have more room for another box or 2... All the good stuff is in the same spot in the humidor

Tough question.  While not technically in a box, I’d pull my stash of Taboada customs.  The rest are mostly replaceable, though at an incredible price.