Your house is on fire.........

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The house is insured for 400K more than what we paid. Let that f**ker burn.

I would grab nothing, then let the insurance company handle the loss of my mastercase of 2001 Cohiba Edicion Limitada...

The marine cooler to the right in the back room....it is essentially a box, correct?

Wife and who on the lawn? Everybody grab a bin. No one left behind, but if I can save them I will. 

Funny this comes up for discussion here... About two weeks ago on a random night circa 2:30 am my fire alarms go off. All of my alarms are connected so I don't know which one is going off. I sleep like I was brought into this world. Sorry if that's TMI. I jump out of bed and race down the stairs looking for anything that resembles danger. No smoke or heat or light coming from kitchen area. The BASEMENT! I run down there and sniff for anything, since the natural gas line feeds into there. Nothing. Alarms stop for a few seconds. I tell the wife... It's ok honey, false alarm. She's in our daughter's room warning her not to come out. There's a crazy naked guy running around the house. Alarms go off again and I'm still downstairs. OMG, the attic! I race up the stairs like a track star doing hurdles. Open the door to the attic. (Staircase is almost as full of junk add the attic is) I stumble and fumble and bumble and finally make it up there. All clear! Could've been an insect or a spider triggered an alarm, but I'll tell you folks... What a friggin scare! I couldn't get back to sleep right away. The silver lining you might ask... The wife's eyes were all googly. You were so brave running down there to protect us! She doesn't know that by us she meant her, my daughter, my guns, and my cigars. But why pester her with the truth. LoL!

My son offered to buy my a new extinguisher, but he said he was having trouble finding the ones you operate with no clothes on. Can't win!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It'd be a bundle of customs hands down... Heck, I'd grab the whole cooler full. Might light one from the burning door threshold on the way out. 

I would grab my desktop humidor that has random cigars (NC) including the it’s a girl cigars (rocky patel, Davidoff, alec Bradley, Ashton’s), my father bijou, and davidoff year of the monkey cigars I bought in 2016 for my daughters birth. For the sentimental factor over anything else.