Your favorite Petit Coronas or "Corona Junior"

Favorite Petit Corona or Corona Jr.  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Thanks technical Terrance

JL PC should be on the list...that twang! Reyes is on of my fav smokes

Can't believe PLPC are people's absolute favorite pc. Maybe I just haven't any good ones yet.

I actually couldn't vote for just one, so I voted for five or so. The PL absolutely being one of them. I like the, fresh when they have a source note around the edges and I like 'em older when they are little Caramel bombs. Keep trying, IMHO well worth the effort to track down some good ones.

Also in no particular order the PC or shorter CC that curently I can't live without:

1. BPC

2. PLPC

3. Party Short

4. SC EL Principe

5. RASCC

6. CO SIG II

What this thread really reminds me is that One of the thins Havana does best is the smaller first cigars

I distinguish between the PC or mareva

Vitola: Mareva

Length: 129 mm. ( 5 1/8" )

Width: 16,67 mm

Ring: 42

and the minuto.

Vitola: Minuto

Length: 110 mm. ( 4 3/8" )

Width: 16,67 mm

Ring: 42

As you can see, the mareva is 3/4" longer than the minuto. Thats a lot to me, not the same vitola at all. Especially as the cigars are so small. I don't know why, but I like to distinguish between cigar vitolas accuractly. I do not believe, lol, that cervantes and dalias are both lonsdales. Coronas junior and Petit Coronas are not vitolas, or cigar sizes, but are the names of cigars with in a brand, like Bolivar Coronas Jr or PL Petit Corona, But that's just me and I wouldn't write anything about it if some one had not posted that a lottle education is OK.

Check out :

http://www.cigars-re...Mareva-Size.htm

And:

http://www.cigars-re...Minuto-Size.htm

Coronas junior and Petit Coronas are not vitolas, or cigar sizes, but are the names of cigars with in a brand,

not 100% exact I'm afraid: actually, there is a "petit corona" vitola: it's that of the former machine made cigars that are the same size than marevas: the Partagas Mille Fleur, the R&J Mille Fleur and a few others…

btw, the resource you quote (cigars reviews) is FULL of mistakes: for instance, in the mareva page, they list the Upmann Corona Major which is NOT a mareva but an eminente… and the Hoyo Coronation, which is not a mareva but a petit corona (as it was formerly a MM cigar)… and the PL Lola en Cedros, which was a MM petit corona with a pointed head, not a mareva, etc. etc.

Gee I'm such a cigar geek! smartass.gif

Don't think I have tried enough PC types/volume to warrant a vote. However a shout out for one not on the list which I am liking v much atm- HDM du Prince

not 100% exact I'm afraid: actually, there is a "petit corona" vitola: it's that of the former machine made cigars that are the same size than marevas: the Partagas Mille Fleur, the R&J Mille Fleur and a few others…

btw, the resource you quote (cigars reviews) is FULL of mistakes: for instance, in the mareva page, they list the Upmann Corona Major which is NOT a mareva but an eminente… and the Hoyo Coronation, which is not a mareva but a petit corona (as it was formerly a MM cigar)… and the PL Lola en Cedros, which was a MM petit corona with a pointed head, not a mareva, etc. etc.

Gee I'm such a cigar geek! smartass.gif

Thanks, always looking for more info. BTW, I love RASCC, Party Shorts, PLPCs, and all Bolivars and Cohibas and lots more.

A member once told me he would rather smoke 2 pc's than 1 Churchill etc. A very nice way to look at these.

That's usually how I roll too