Your favorite Petit Coronas or "Corona Junior"

Favorite Petit Corona or Corona Jr.  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me nothing is better than A Monte #4 that's on!!!!! Next would be RASCC

• Thanks 1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Thanks technical Terrance

JL PC should be on the list...that twang! Reyes is on of my fav smokes

Have to add PL Secretos, a new favorite. Shame they won't last long and then they're gone............

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yes. Finally, I picked a smoke that everyone else seems to prefer as well. I really like the Boli PC and the entire line of Boli has my favorite flavor profile. I am partial to the Tubos 2, probably because that was the first Cuban that I smoked. Every time I smoke one it takes me back to Costa Rica. Also the only cigar my wife will smoke with me since she was on that trip and enjoyed it as well. The tubos taste better young, but the PCs certainly perk up with a little age.

I think I am going to have to go home and have a Boli PC tonight.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A week ago I would have said Parti Shorts, with RASCC and SCdlH El Principe in close second. Monte 4's & 5's worth an honorable mention (Dips too).

But, I had an outstanding Boli CJ a few days ago that jumped them to the top of the list (OGA MAR 12).

Also, I've been sitting on my last two RAPC's from a JUL 00 box for about 10 years. Hard to say without recent tasting, but those were always top of the heap for me before they were discontinued in 2002. Let's give 'em five more years rest and I'll let you know... not that it'll do anybody any good.

Surprised the BPC is ranking so high I've read so many reviews on how they are being under filled.

Haven't had all to place a educated vote but for me it's

PLPC

Older BPC

Party shorts

In no particular order

Surprised the BPC is ranking so high I've read so many reviews on how they are being under filled.

Haven't had all to place a educated vote but for me it's

PLPC

Older BPC

Party shorts

In no particular order

I haven't seen any underfilled BPC in the last 4 boxes of mine...all had been HQ at least. However I find in BCJ's quite a lot lately.

• Like 1

I haven't seen any underfilled BPC in the last 4 boxes of mine...all had been HQ at least. However I find in BCJ's quite a lot lately.

That's good to know, maybe it's safe for me to "go back in the water" on these

Honestly I prefer Robusto sizes. The only one Small cigar I've had is the RyJ Coronitas En Cedro, but they are excellent. These cigars were once machine made but now they are all hand rolled. They have improved greatly in quality since being hand rolled. They are a fuller richer smoke than their size would indicate.

Regards,

Doug

I picked up a couple of carefully chosen singles to try recently. Don't like them. Too harsh. Reyes, bpc, Monte 4 & 5 much better imho. Other small cigar I like a lot are cuaba tradiciones (not on the list)

• 2 weeks later...

My preference is robusto/corona. But I've been really impressed with the Bolivar coronas Jr, hup half corona and especially the partagas short.

The short is just an amazing flavor bomb in a wee package

Always loved the party shorts and I have been told that the POR should be one I look t in the future. Now I'm also going to pUt the Boli on my list in the next sampler I get.

• 4 months later...