Your favorite Petit Coronas or "Corona Junior"

Favorite Petit Corona or Corona Jr.  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Thanks technical Terrance

JL PC should be on the list...that twang! Reyes is on of my fav smokes

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Where do you see a critique? If you don't have the patience to read a simple technical update, find an other hobby more suited to your intellectual abilities… thinking.gif

…and be polite or move on…

• Thanks 1

The bpc's has become my go to PC and one of my go to cigars lately smoked through some great 12' boxes recently and just cracked a jan13' and they're also fabulous. The thing I love about them is consistency I know what I'm getting every time I grab one.

Can't believe PLPC are people's absolute favorite pc. Maybe I just haven't any good ones yet.

They are my favorite PC, edge a little over a lot of others I like, very solid lineup in that vitola. Fresh ones are very decent but aged they are terrific.

There are so many on that list that are staples for me. I voted BPC btw. However, I'm currently smoking a monte #4 and am thinking about changing my pick....haha.

PC - my favorite vitola and is fitting for almost every occasion.