Your favorite Petit Coronas or "Corona Junior"

Favorite Petit Corona or Corona Jr.  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Thanks technical Terrance

JL PC should be on the list...that twang! Reyes is on of my fav smokes

• 4 weeks later...

HUPC. Guess it's not on the list so it stays under the radar.

If you make me pick from the list, I'll call you pushy and then pick the RASCC

I would've voted for the Bolivar No. 2. Hands down. Most reminiscent of the Corona mixed with the Lonsdale. VERY good.

With that being out, i chose the Siglo II and the Trini Reyes out of that list. Those please me the most :)

I would've voted for the Bolivar No. 2. Hands down. Most reminiscent of the Corona mixed with the Lonsdale. VERY good.

With that being out, i chose the Siglo II and the Trini Reyes out of that list. Those please me the most :)

I'm a tad curious, my friend.

Are you getting your info from peoples tasting notes from the past, or from your own?

A man of your "youth" surely is fortunate to be so indulged to have tried such a variety already, and to be able to give comparison on so many vintages :)

A man of your "youth" surely is fortunate to be so indulged to have tried such a variety already, and to be able to give comparison on so many vintages :)

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Not publicly, wilya? ;)

All jokes aside, there's a decent chance it's both. I have had the pleasure to have all of these sticks. The lonsdale is currently the best Bolivar I've had (better than the CE!) whilst the 2 is the absolute best fresh Bolivar for me. Comparing from blatant memory, that's how I made my say.

Honestly, I wouldn't compare the 2 to the CE by itself. But when comparing to 2 with the lonsdale, I tossed the CE in there by virtue of association. That people associate the CE with [one of the best Bolivars]

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk for Android.

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. Not publicly, wilya? ;)

All jokes aside, there's a decent chance it's both. I have had the pleasure to have all of these sticks. The lonsdale is currently the best Bolivar I've had (better than the CE!) whilst the 2 is the absolute best fresh Bolivar for me. Comparing from blatant memory, that's how I made my say.

Honestly, I wouldn't compare the 2 to the CE by itself. But when comparing to 2 with the lonsdale, I tossed the CE in there by virtue of association. That people associate the CE with [one of the best Bolivars]

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10 using Tapatalk for Android.

Are you mistaking the Boli CE with the Corona?

I have yet to hear any of my bros choose the CE as a favorite anything, however, having smoked my first Boli corona last week, and my first Boli DC last night, I have truly been blessed to now know what people are referring to when they say "dreamy Bolivar" :lol:

Get (or in your language 'git') yourself the Boli Medio Oriente Boli DC!! It's both a beauty AND a beast, and very much worth sourcing.

Ps; calling me "Ryan" here could confuse and possibly set off another gentlemans notifications alerts. I tried for that handle a couple years ago when I joined this merry bunch, but was surprised when it was taken.

Are you mistaking the Boli CE with the Corona?

Get (or in your language 'git') yourself the Boli Medio Oriente Boli DC!! It's both a beauty AND a beast, and very much worth sourcing.

Yes. Yes i am. smartass.gif . There's my youth showing... looking.gif

and aye. That Middle East double corona has been a (lesser sought) white whale for some time, now. The original Libertadores has priority, though. "Gitting" myself a pair of each would be a minor miraculous dream come true for me! (working on some Libs right now, though. but $40 each is stretching it! no.gif ).

Yes. Yes i am. smartass.gif . There's my youth showing... looking.gif

and aye. That Middle East double corona has been a (lesser sought) white whale for some time, now. The original Libertadores has priority, though. "Gitting" myself a pair of each would be a minor miraculous dream come true for me! (working on some Libs right now, though. but $40 each is stretching it! no.gif ).

I'm down to only a couple left of each or I would send some your way. Tricky ones to find, and mine only popped up once I stopped hunting! Funny how that works sometimes.

• 1 month later...

the best Partagas Shorts were Partagas tres petit coronas, so far, but there are some shorts floating about that show some promice

Yes, doesn't matter how good the Shorts might be .... they'll never be a Partagas Tres Petit Coronas. Fortunately I still have a few, and a few RyJ Tres Petits which IMO are better than any Perlas, PC or anything smallish listed here.

Yes, doesn't matter how good the Shorts might be .... they'll never be a Partagas Tres Petit Coronas. Fortunately I still have a few, and a few RyJ Tres Petits which IMO are better than any Perlas, PC or anything smallish listed here.

Completely agree. RyJ TPC's in cab 50 (DB's were not the same) are the "newest" Romeo's that resemble any of the blends from decades past..... spicy, sweet, floral...

Not sure yet, however, I do have some Boli PC's, Monte No. 4s, and SCdLH El Principes on the way, so, I guess I'll find out which I will like the best. If they fall in line with their larger cigar counterparts, I'll probably like the Boli PCs the most.