Your favorite Petit Coronas or "Corona Junior"

Favorite Petit Corona or Corona Jr.  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jah, I'm a big fan of bolivar but never had a pc, how does the pc flavor profile compare to bbf and rc?

Stronger & earthier than BBF or BRC. The BPC is still my far my favorite, but I'm quite impressed by recent (2012 & 13) RyJ Mille Fleurs. Quite nice for an inexpensive cigar.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Thanks technical Terrance

JL PC should be on the list...that twang! Reyes is on of my fav smokes

No talk of the JL PC. I've been thinking about picking up a box of these. Anybody like them?

I've only had 1 single but it was pretty good, not as good as upmann but a decent PC

Stronger & earthier than BBF or BRC. The BPC is still my far my favorite, but I'm quite impressed by recent (2012 & 13) RyJ Mille Fleurs. Quite nice for an inexpensive cigar.

Thanks bassman! Can't wait to try them!

Jah, I'm a big fan of bolivar but never had a pc, how does the pc flavor profile compare to bbf and rc?

I find the BPC a full Flavor smoke but earthier with a citrus twang to it but strength wise in the middle of BBF and BRC Imo., with BBF stronger smoke, at least from the examples I have smoked.

• 2 weeks later...

My vote had to go to Patagas Shorts but the Boli PC was a very close second. I've always wanted a second shot at a PLPC, as I only had one and I was recovering from a bad stomach flu that day.

• 4 weeks later...

Had my first Trini Reyes just now. Amazing complexity for such a small stick. The flavors went from Juan Lopez to HDM to Cohiba (or my interpretation of "grass and honey" since I haven't had enough cohibas to honestly say that I've grapsed its signature flava profile)

Instant number one on my list.

Trini Reyes, boli PC and Party shorts. All yummy! Huhc are great too!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have a box of Boli Coronas Junior from May 13 that are smoking beautifully, everything you want from a stick this small. Full flavored, hits the floor running.

I also have a box of Reyes from April and they are just smoking terribly harsh. They've gone to the back of the humidor until next Autumn.

Maybe a few years ago I would put the Reyes forward as my favourite (along with the RASCC, but they're so difficult to source nowadays), but the Coronas Junior is the winner.

I originally voted for the El Principe, but after finishing this Bolivar Corona Junior that just arrived in the mail.. I'd be surprised if anything with similar age will beat it in a long while. (February 13 box)