Your favorite Petit Coronas or "Corona Junior"

Favorite Petit Corona or Corona Jr.  

588 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't believe PLPC are people's absolute favorite pc. Maybe I just haven't any good ones yet.

x2. Still trying to like these. Did smoke one out of my vintage box and it was better than

I remember them to be a few years ago, but still not near top of my list.

And that's what makes the world go round.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thank goodness there are always people out there to critique others posts. Vote or move on.

Thanks technical Terrance

JL PC should be on the list...that twang! Reyes is on of my fav smokes

• 4 weeks later...

I would have to say the Reyes followed by the Party Short and Principe. You almost can't go wrong with any of the smaller ring gauged cigars coming out of Havana, imo.

• 1 month later...

Monty #4 is only one on list I have tried. Also like the R&J tubos for the money are hard to beat. Hopefully will work my way through the others on the list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for RASCC, as it is the one I smoke most often. I like Bolivar PC and Shorts almost as much. I too am wondering about the JL PC and the Upmann PC, any reason why they are not talked up much on this forum? The Upmann PCs look good on Day 3 "of 12 Days of Christmas" specials.

I all think we know what the op meant in his post. And the poll. At least I did.

I vote for Shorts if I have to pick one.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a box of Boli Coronas Junior from May 13 that are smoking beautifully, everything you want from a stick this small. Full flavored, hits the floor running.

I also have a box of Reyes from April and they are just smoking terribly harsh. They've gone to the back of the humidor until next Autumn.

Maybe a few years ago I would put the Reyes forward as my favourite (along with the RASCC, but they're so difficult to source nowadays), but the Coronas Junior is the winner.