FOH'ers Daily Smoke

10 minutes ago, Jackinkc said:
First time with this. Believe the hype. Notes of butter cream (is that even a thing?) and honey. Delicious! Came from a botl sampler I was sent, so unfortunately I don’t know the date code.

Have only had a couple due to the price of Cohibas, but I too thought it was a really great smoke

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 8/27/2021 at 8:38 AM, canadianbeaver said:

Since 2013 we have posted photos of our dog Blue here. He left us today suddenly after a 4 day affliction of stuff and will miss cigar joy.

We smoked RA EL2011, my all time fave cigar in his honour.

RIP Blue.

CB

Sorry to hear about Blue. I had to put my 13 yr old English Setter down last year. They are family

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JACDO said:

PLPC 

TOS Feb 17

not much luck with this cab thus far….😩

Would you look at that! Just saw your post after putting up mine. What’s the issue? Mine were unsmokably bitter for a few years, but are now cruising round that corner.

7 hours ago, RDB said:

Would you look at that! Just saw your post after putting up mine. What’s the issue? Mine were unsmokably bitter for a few years, but are now cruising round that corner.

Tight draw…. Hence the chewed up end. Just takes away from the experience for me.  No bitterness.

14 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Never heard of these before and notice there is no band (assuming you didn't just remove it prior to lighting it up), are they a custom roll from somewhere?

Hiroshi Robaina custom, no band, officially known as El Padrino, or Godfather. God I wish I had many more.