• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Morning,
wish I could give you my thoughts, but I have not had the 50 as of yet.
No problem.
That's actually been par for the course when I ask someone how they compare.
They've always only had one or the other, not both.

Looks like I will just have to find out for myself if I can find someone with 54's in stock as I have 2 50's I can save until I do

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, havanaclub said:

What a win for the Jays. Took the family on the way home from the cottage. We had great tickets behind home plate and best part, my father caught a foul ball and gave it to my son. He was on cloud 9! Now I get to enjoy a cigar!

CoRo BMP OCT 16

Superlative day!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chucko8 said:
LGC Revolution from a 1/4 box 24:24 offering. Fantastic on this lovely Thursday evening

Nice.
Have been trying to branch out and explore new realms of cc's, so have recently started buying and trying ER's and EL's to explore them after having just finished my exploration of Vintage Cigars.

Haven't had any of my EL's yet, but have had a few of the ER's and have been very pleased with them, especially the LGC's.

I see a lot of Asia Pacificos getting posted, so have been searching for a good source for them as I haven't had any yet, and they seem pretty well regarded and popular.

• Like 1