• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Love the psd4, its a staple in my collection.
How was the HDM? Those are on my list to try once my vendor has them in stock again. Big HDM fan so I suspect I will enjoy it.

Also, I grew up in Saginaw and was there 27 years until I left to join the navy.

Sometimes I do miss Michigan a little. Haven't been back since I moved to Wyoming about 12 years ago

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I love the Rio Secco, and to me is one of the best regular production cigars going right now.  It’s fantastic, complex, and very enjoyable, this one was no different.  

I love Michigan, best place to be from April-October, then after that it’s 5 months of plotting my escape.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

49 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

PSP M4 UEB DIC 17. My UEB MAY 18 box was amazing, so I’m hoping this box strikes gold again. It opened awfully working around a knot...now behind it she’s opening up and tasting like a good M4 should. Went from me almost pitching it to loving it...ahhh Cubans!

Great to hear your UEB MAY 18 box was that good. I have two PSP UEB MAR 18 boxes that at the time Rob said put away for 3+ years and I’m still waiting to crack one of them open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, LLC said:

Great to hear your UEB MAY 18 box was that good. I have two PSP UEB MAR 18 boxes that at the time Rob said put away for 3+ years and I’m still waiting to crack one of them open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smoked my box in 2019 and early 2020...it was the best box of PC's I've had. This one was really good, just not quite on the level of that box. This has more of the classic monte flavors rather than the massive citrus blast with biscuit and nuts. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, njpinette said:
Partagas Maduro  #1 in the morning and Punch Exculsivo Cuba in the evening

Love the Partagas Maduro No.1. Unfortunately they are pretty pricey and a little hard to find in stock anywhere, so don't get to have them very often

18 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:
Siglo VI

MAY 11 RyJ Churchill

Media Luna

Esplendido

Dang, wish I had the supply and budget for 4 smokes a day, lol.
Good for you man.

7 hours ago, Raskol said:
C&C time. No 54 (2018) - 24:24

Very nice.
Got some resting now from my last order.
Rg is a little bigger than I usually prefer but I make an exception as these are always very tasty and have a good draw

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, nino said:

The simple pleasures - first haircut in 4 months and a nice Habanos in the sun at 21C and no wind ...

Great style .. my cigar on Monday was also right after my first haircut since Aug ?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nino said:

The simple pleasures - first haircut in 4 months and a nice Habanos in the sun at 21C and no wind ... surviving the lockdown and waiting for the jab.

That’s the OG boss man look right there ???

• Haha 2