El Habano Moderno

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.cigarjournal.com/el-habano-moderno/   Looking forward to see the latest "opera".    Congratulations to Alexander Groom to keep alive the project started  by Trevo

I can recommend Alex's book as much more that a printed copy of the website.  I have been privy to the development of this book and have seen several proofs of the whole book, and I have been ama

Just to clarify, they are scheduled to leave the factory in China by ship on the 18th. Australian copies are coming direct to me, the others are going to a distribution warehouse in the US and then wi

Looking sharp in that vid Alex! Very excited to see this project congratulations, I’m in for sure.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, LordAnubis said:

I want a personally signed copy of the connoiseur edition, for free, other wise next time i see @ATGroom all he is getting gifted is non cubans. :)

Good Job Alex!!! 

I thought that was what you did anyway, rebanding those NCs with used CC bands! :P

51 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I thought that was what you did anyway, rebanding those NCs with used CC bands! :P

I suppose it doesnt hurt to say it now.... I gave Alex RyJ petitie royales... glad he didnt check the code... also gave him New galanes before release... glad he didnt check the code either... and even his Connie 1s that he has arent even spelt correctly and he didnt even notice.... smooth sailing so far :)

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, JohnS said:

On the contrary, MRN is rightfully mentioned in the forward of the book, along with other dignitaries along the way who have contributed to the wonderful knowledge to be gleaned from this exciting venture!

You know, I was tempted to hide this comment (in my humble role as a Moderator of our forum) because references to MRN could potentially render the upcoming responses in this thread askew, but I thought it would be better to be transparent and lay such conjecture to rest. In other words, MRN is a great supporter of sharing knowledge of Habanos cigars with enthusiasts, as are other people thanked and referenced in El Habano Moderno.

How magnanimous of you. It’s called a joke. Has cancel culture rendered you completely humorless? Sigh.

In for a collector’s edition. I really wanted a retail edition as well but I would have to go Ultimate. I thought I could have pledged twice but not the case. Would be great if kickstarter allowed for the standalone retail version as an add-on to any pledge. I’m sure folks would go for an extra book to gift or just another book so they don’t have to touch their collector’s edition. 

In any case, congrats to Alex. Job well done! Very much looking forward to holding these volumes. 

Cheers,

Javi

• Like 2