El Habano Moderno

22 minutes ago, Puros Y Vino said:

Everyone got the "joke".  His comment clarifying things was well warranted as posts related to MRN historically have gone askew.  His comment was factual.  Your response was emotional.  Don't resort to feeling scolded because he added some context.  Perhaps take your "cancel culture" beef elsewhere if you're that sensitive?

Again, humorless.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.cigarjournal.com/el-habano-moderno/   Looking forward to see the latest "opera".    Congratulations to Alexander Groom to keep alive the project started  by Trevo

I can recommend Alex's book as much more that a printed copy of the website.  I have been privy to the development of this book and have seen several proofs of the whole book, and I have been ama

Just to clarify, they are scheduled to leave the factory in China by ship on the 18th. Australian copies are coming direct to me, the others are going to a distribution warehouse in the US and then wi

24 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

In for a collector’s edition. I really wanted a retail edition as well but I would have to go Ultimate. I thought I could have pledged twice but not the case. Would be great if kickstarter allowed for the standalone retail version as an add-on to any pledge. I’m sure folks would go for an extra book to gift or just another book so they don’t have to touch their collector’s edition. 

I think ideally, all of us would like two copies, one for reading and one for collecting. I think there's a collector side to all of us here. I remember visiting the LCDH in Cancun and seeing a copy of the MRN book in shambles due to how often it was read by patrons of the shop. Part of me was at peace since great books are meant to be read, but part of me was in pain to see the book in disarray. For this, I only have the means for one copy. I guess I'll have to put on rubber gloves when I read it. :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Carrie Nation said:

Again, humorless.

You can't let it go can you?  Your joke was OK but it won't lead you to a stand-up comedy career anytime soon.  You then take offense to two, well worded responses.  Not criticizing your joke but adding some context to it for the other readers.  You took that post personally and act like you're being reprimanded and crying about "cancel culture"?  :rolleyes: 

• Like 4

Myself and my fellow Egotistical Narcissists on this forum would LOVE a very limited ADVANCED COPY pledge option so we can hold it over everyone else's head! I KNOW those would go quicker than a cab of Sir David's on 24:24! 

• Like 3

I have pledged for the Ultimate Collector's bundle. How do I change my pledge to add the 'add ons'. When I click on 'add ons' nothing happens?
If you're using the app, click "Manage" at the bottom right then the ellipsis at the top right. Then click "Choose another reward" then "Continue" and do your thing

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 4