Answer this one for me: "value for moola"

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best value for money? As in smoking satisfaction in relation to cost? 1. Por Larranaga Montecarlos  2. San Cristobal de la Habana El Principes 3. Rafael Gonzalez Perlas 

I've had no cigar deliver on the level of the PLMC in the bang for buck department.  Tastes expensive, lasts over an hour, pretty consistent. PLMC SCdlH Principes Juan Lopez #2

I've already been blamed by friends for a steep price hike on my favorite cigar. Not falling into this trap again ?

In no particular order

BPC
SP NP
Party aristocrats

I’ve said it before, the aristocrats are amazing and I think they could charge double for it. It’s THE most valuable without being cheep and cheerful. I challenge anybody here who likes partagas flavor profile to disagree with me. Or to agree for that matter. I’ve haven’t seen any talk on this cigar.

• Like 1

In no particular order

BPC
SP NP
Party aristocrats

I’ve said it before, the aristocrats are amazing and I think they could charge double for it. It’s THE most valuable without being cheep and cheerful. I challenge anybody here who likes partagas flavor profile to disagree with me. Or to agree for that matter. I’ve haven’t seen any talk on this cigar.

I highly rate the Aristocrats so they definitely get one of my votes.. Great vitola and the flavour is similar to Party Shorts but with a slightly darker sweet note. I bang on about them occasionally and won a weekend comp with one previously too.
My other two choices would be RyJ Cazadores and HUHC. Both incredible value for the pleasure they bring.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

RASS

PLPC

RGPC

Surprised at all the love for the RyJ Cazzies. I find them to taste very rustic and acrid. They don't seem to be made from high quality leaves, IMO. I just don't get them obviously. 

In no particular order

BPC
SP NP
Party aristocrats

I couldn’t agree with you more Nico. I picked up a box MEL MAR 17 and they are stunning. I love a Lusi, but if I don’t have time these are a brilliant alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I highly rate the Aristocrats so they definitely get one of my votes.. Great vitola and the flavour is similar to Party Shorts but with a slightly darker sweet note. I bang on about them occasionally and won a weekend comp with one previously too.
My other two choices would be RyJ Cazadores and HUHC. Both incredible value for the pleasure they bring.

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

I couldn’t agree with you more Nico. I picked up a box MEL MAR 17 and they are stunning. I love a Lusi, but if I don’t have time these are a brilliant alternative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m glad to see that it does have some fans. I usually have one after a lamb stew, mutton and other little less fancy meat and save the party’s premium sticks for the steaks. Something tells me this stick will be discontinued within 2-3 years. God I hope the habaneros gets sacrificed instead .

I’m glad to see that it does have some fans. I usually have one after a lamb stew, mutton and other little less fancy meat and save the party’s premium sticks for the steaks. Something tells me this stick will be discontinued within 2-3 years. God I hope the habaneros gets sacrificed instead .

Keep buying them! Keep them relevant! I'm going to order a box today just to do my part...

Sent from 47171 Lempo 

Seems I need to find room to age a box of PLPC. 

I turned a buddy on to BBF  it’s all he wants now  great value to flavor

next for me is Boli PC RC CJ  all just great    The flavor cost time to smoke ratio is awesome  

I’m still searching for #3  maybe  PSD4, JL1, Party short or lusi w a lot of time  

monte4 honorable mention  a wine of the house  

I have a few boxes aging so this remains an open question for me

44 minutes ago, VKUTT said:

I grew up in California. Find a better class of strip club! ?

Class and strip-club don't exactly belong in the same sentence! I must admit, I have been in a few that make the CC look classy!!! -LOL

So you think the Aristocrats are a better smoke than all the other Party PCs? I love Partagas flavor, and have had the PCE, Mille Fleur and Super Partagas, and have liked the PCE best of those three. I am intrigued!

I remember the three you mentioned tasted a little non premium to me, but I have to admit that it’s been at least 5 years I tried a PCE and I have to revisit that one. As far as the other two.. IMO the aristocrats are better. It tastes like a premium stick to me. (I’m gonna be pester Rob with that one as soon as my financial situation improves. )

It’s the same thing with RyJ. The regalias, sport and MF doesn’t really do it for me. The Belvederes on the other hand, yummy. Premium stick right there. It’s strange because the habaneros (same size) doesn’t taste premium at all to me.

But I remember smoking a party coronas ish 8 years ago that was so lush with flavors, very meaty, but I forgot to check name. It had to be either a PCE or MF. maybe one of those two can deliver when it really wants to.

I take it you haven’t tried the aristocrats?