• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:
Any update on these? Curious if you’ve observed interesting evolution

I bought 2 of these around April and splurged a little. The one I had was extremely good.

Also have one of the Diplomaticos ER Belux left too. Was also a great smoke.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

21 hours ago, patrickamory said:
Punch Punch FEB 20, my third or fourth from this box. 
All previous ones were winners. Tonight, not so much. Very tasty wrapper, dry draw a little bit tight, a harbinger of things to come. First third did not approach the hot chocolate with marshmallows of the last stick. Also, it turned out to be extremely tight. For the first time in months, I pulled out the PerfecDraw, and I had to use it three times before I got a decent pull. I had been thinking my draws were too loose lately. This was the opposite.
The flavor never deepened or sweetened toward the profile of the last exemplar. Not terrible either, but nowhere near as complex or satisfying. A nice bit of cinnamon on the retrohale.
Box variation... I wonder whether that is more pronounced with A/T's?

My first VR and I'm enjoying it very much Famoso BSM JUN 20 from our host. Only about 2 weeks of rest and smoking beautifully. Mild to be sure, but with a rich oily finish that coats the tongue like the sauce from a lamb tagine. Perfect with Rhum J.M. from Martinique.
(This one had an orange sticker on that - does that mean HQ most likely? Tastes like it : )

Rhum agricole is where its at! Dont see it showcased often. JM has some nice select barrel offerings

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Raskol said:
Last night's HDM Petite Robusto [bOR AGO16] from our gracious host.

Tasty smokes in a fairly little package for a quicker smoke.

About a year ago I bought the Combinaciones Seleccion Petit Robusto sampler that had 2 each of Cohiba, HDM, Partagas, RyJ,Montecristo and H.Upmann and they were all very good and kinda neat since only HDM offers a petit robusto in regular production.

Its a bit pricey, but I highly recommend trying it out if you like the petit robust vitola and want to try it out in some different marcas

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bri Fi said:

Partagas Serie D No.4 EBM AGO 17 while bbqing some prime ribeye. This was such a great smoke, I bought a box of D4 on 24:24 today hoping they’ll meet the standard in a few years

VERY well played! Looks like you enjoyed a meat extravaganza!

I was able to grab a box of those 24/24 D4s, too! Got high hopes for them as well.

• Like 1