RIP Nino Munoz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad news from Germany. Nino was one of a kind and I will miss him. Godspeed… 

Awful news.  In the cigar solar system, Nino was his own planet. Such a personality who impacted all in the Cuba/Cuban cigar community.  You can't replace people like Nino. You simply give t

I heard the news yesterday morning. Very sad. I knew he was recovering from an operation in January and I was concerned that I hadn't heard from him since then. On contacting friends of his, I was tol

I took great pleasure in his Flying Cigar site and know he lived a rich and full life... I wish I had known him and it's my loss for not . RIP Nino..

Well said, my thoughts too.
What a positive and honest voice - ideals to live by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I am deeply saddened about this. Such a welcoming person with whom I shared origins and passions and in very little time I felt I had known him for much longer. 
descansa en paz amigo 

• Like 2

I only knew Nino thru his Flying Cigar Blog and his posts on The Water Hole. But from those encounters alone, one could discern his love for life and his belief of enjoying life to its fullest - on his terms. 

To those giants of our community that we’ve lost this year, men such as Habana Mike and Nino Munoz, there can be no greater honor than to emulate their example of a life well-lived. 

Rest In Peace brother. 

• Like 4

Descansa en paz Nino! He along with Matteo and couple of others I can think of were the first to introduce me to others from different places that loved and had a passion for Habanos like I do through his blog. Became friends with him a long time ago and always through the phone, text or emails until 2016 when we met at a dinner party we hosted in Miramar face to face. Great conversations and stories and a little bit of a temper when he got riled up. :) He will be missed by all and my condolences to Inge and family as well to his close friends.

• Like 3

RIP, brother.