RIP Nino Munoz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad news from Germany. Nino was one of a kind and I will miss him. Godspeed… 

Awful news.  In the cigar solar system, Nino was his own planet. Such a personality who impacted all in the Cuba/Cuban cigar community.  You can't replace people like Nino. You simply give t

I heard the news yesterday morning. Very sad. I knew he was recovering from an operation in January and I was concerned that I hadn't heard from him since then. On contacting friends of his, I was tol

What a great person! Just like a lot of people these days, I never met Nino in person. I started buying cigars from him about five or six years ago. He was always a pleasure to deal with, and his personality definitely came through the keyboard. He was always happy to teach and answer questions. Can't think of one unkind word to say about the man. Was really sad to hear of his passing. I suspected something serious was going on with him as he alluded to health issues in our conversations, but I didn't want to pry. I just had hoped it wouldn't end like this. 

• Like 3

RIP. Condolences to the family. 

Lost another good soul from the brotherhood. I didn't know him personally, but enjoyed his posts regularly. 

• Like 1