RIP Nino Munoz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sad news from Germany. Nino was one of a kind and I will miss him. Godspeed… 

Awful news.  In the cigar solar system, Nino was his own planet. Such a personality who impacted all in the Cuba/Cuban cigar community.  You can't replace people like Nino. You simply give t

I heard the news yesterday morning. Very sad. I knew he was recovering from an operation in January and I was concerned that I hadn't heard from him since then. On contacting friends of his, I was tol

This is truly horrible news.   Condolences to his family.   I must confess along with a few others on the forum, I was wondering where he was, and imagining he was on another of his Cuban adventures,  or smoking in his local Pharmacy (brilliant!).   I was missing his valued input on the forum, and blog, and am massively gutted to think we wont be able to enjoy news of his travels again. 

Like Frank said, he seemed to have a reverence for a lo-fi life, that required good company,  a good cigar and not much else.  Always incredibly sad to lose people like this,  you feel as if they're living life right, and that you need to learn as much as you can from them. 

RIP Nino

• Like 4

Another huge loss for this community and no doubt his friends and family too. One of the sages of FOH. Condolences to Inge and the family.

Rest in Peace Nino. You will be missed.

• Like 3

Damn no! Can't believe that horrific sad news again. I knew him just a very little, but what a pleasure to read his blog, another "giant" among the cigar familly we will miss. :(

I was thinking about him this morning, before get this sad sad news, remember the day we chat a little, i planed to buy him a RA 898 ER box... i will always think to him when relating to this particular cigar.

Rest in Peace Nino.

Condolences to all his familly and friends

• Like 2

Terrible news!  He was a class act.

Many of you knew him much better than I, his travel post were my favourites, he was very kind and gracious to me once during a couple day private conversation about Cuban rum.

RIP Nino.

• Like 3

Sad news, he was certainly a classic example of what makes this community so special. Most of all, best wishes to him in his journey and thoughts to his family. I will smoke something special in his honor. 

• Like 3