JohnS' Smoking Diary 2022

JohnS

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to thank those of you who have in turn thanked me for my previous blogs the past three years and have encouraged me to continue with a new chapter in this series in 2022. A number of you

Cohiba Talismán 2017 - Edición Limitada UAO Ago 2017 Do you remember the hype surrounding the release of the Cohiba Talisman 2017 Limited Edition? It was launched in London in October 2017, it so

San Cristóbal de la Habana El Príncipe (circa 2009) I'd like to thank @NSXCIGAR for making this cigar available for me to smoke via trade. After all, a 2009 San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe

@JohnS As much as I appreciate your reviews, you are missing some key information lately.... location!!! I know you buggered off to the motherland for a month to escape the dreary weather in Sydney. What about the places you've been smoking around?!?!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2022 at 10:14 AM, JohnS said:

It was the antithesis of what I'd categorise as 'one-dimensional'!

As ever John, you have this bang on.  Like the current Partagas Presidentes, I love that soft chewy aspect to this cigar and a good number of them smoke in that simple stellar opulent haze.  But when you get the couple that add that strong BBF meaty stout aspect, it transcends the cigar into something really special.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...