JohnS' Smoking Diary 2022

JohnS

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to thank those of you who have in turn thanked me for my previous blogs the past three years and have encouraged me to continue with a new chapter in this series in 2022. A number of you

Cohiba Talismán 2017 - Edición Limitada UAO Ago 2017 Do you remember the hype surrounding the release of the Cohiba Talisman 2017 Limited Edition? It was launched in London in October 2017, it so

San Cristóbal de la Habana El Príncipe (circa 2009) I'd like to thank @NSXCIGAR for making this cigar available for me to smoke via trade. After all, a 2009 San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe

John, it is I that must thank you. Your blog is a journey for me. I appreciate your time spent sharing with us, and hope it will continue in the new year.

I wish nothing but peace and joy to you and yours for the coming year, may it surpass your expectations.

Chris

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2022 at 6:11 PM, JohnS said:

We may be a few more years away in the case of the batch of the last run of the HdM Le Hoyo des Dieux from 2013/14.

I was generously gifted a HdMDD that is production year 2014. I instantly started thinking of good opportunities to smoke this stick (as it will almost surely be my one and only). I must say that after reading your review I think I'm going to have to hold off for at least another year or two; that hoyo cream is magic when it's there and I want this cigar to have it in spades! 

And as always, thank you kindly for all your reviews. They are a pleasure to read. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/29/2022 at 6:35 PM, JohnS said:

I'd like to take the opportunity to again thank you for taking the time to peruse and support this blog.

Thank you for writing it! It’s always a highlight on FOH to read these reviews and compare tasting notes for the cigars that I’ve tried thus far. Keep it up!! 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...