What was the last CC cigar that gave you a nicotine buzz?

I was on the phone with a mate yesterday who was telling me of a Boli PC he purchased where the nicotine buzz was so intense, it made him sit down and reach for a glass of water as his head was swooning. 

It has been a long time since that has occured to me. It was a 1998,  Partagas 898 from a tasting in Havana. Still one of the most viscious cigars that i have ever smoked. 

AThe last cigar (CC) that gave you a Nicotine rush? 

• Like 3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a similar experience as well. That particular cigar most definitely packs a punch, no pun intended. 😉

For me it is largely dependent on my pattern of cigar consumption. If I am having several cigars per week, my tolerance is pretty high. However if I take a sabbatical and haven't had a cigar in a coup

I was on the phone with a mate yesterday who was telling me of a Boli PC he purchased where the nicotine buzz was so intense, it made him sit down and reach for a glass of water as his head was swooni

I had a BoliBeli from 2014 that was a nic bomb. If you want a consistent bomb, go with the Partagas Petit Corona Especials. My favorite morning travel smoke. No grace to the things whatsoever. Nicotine covered with nicotine. Great wake up with Cuban coffee!

• Like 2

Last year I had a couple singles of the punch duke Mexican regional, both of them made me dizzy. No other cigar has come close to giving me a noticeable nicotine buzz 

• Like 2

Cohiba Medio Siglo last year - was loving the flavor but got dizzy enough halfway through I had to put it down. Empty stomach likely the culprit. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I had a BoliBeli from 2014 that was a nic bomb. If you want a consistent bomb, go with the Partagas Petit Corona Especials. My favorite morning travel smoke. No grace to the things whatsoever. Nicotine covered with nicotine. Great wake up with Cuban coffee!

I’ve been close to buying a box of these Parties blind. I’ll hold off until I can try a couple. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, yadegari6 said:

Last year I had a couple singles of the punch duke Mexican regional, both of them made me dizzy. No other cigar has come close to giving me a noticeable nicotine buzz 

Had a similar experience as well.

That particular cigar most definitely packs a punch, no pun intended. 😉

• Like 4

For me it is largely dependent on my pattern of cigar consumption. If I am having several cigars per week, my tolerance is pretty high. However if I take a sabbatical and haven't had a cigar in a couple weeks or longer, I can be quite a lightweight.

I have been "gakked" on numerous cuban cigars in the latter scenario.

• Like 4

Last cigar I had that got my head spinning and made me feel like crap was 2 years ago and was the Arturo Fuente Don Arturo Gran Aniverxario Siglo de Familia. It was good at first but man the 2/3 is where it started picking up quick and by the final third I had to put it down and call it quits. Haven’t had one since. 

edit: My bad says CC haha this was the first thing that came to my mind. 

Edited by Lfhard
Not CC
  • Like 1

The first time I ever smoked a Trinidad Reyes it made me really dizzy not sick to my stomach just dizzy enough to where I couldn’t smoke more than an inch of it and had to put it down. Just the other night a little Romeo y Julieta petit Royal gave me a pretty decent buzz. Although I haven’t been smoking often like I used to so I blame it on a low tolerance this time. 

• Like 2

*I don't recall any CC giving me a nicotine buzz.  Only a pleasant and satisfying smoking experience. But I can point to a few NC's that have definitely given me a nicotine buzz. Mostly the bundled Nicaraguans/Honduran smokes.

• Like 2

very rare usually something like a DC in the morning with coffee and nothing to eat, i wouldn't say a buzz more nauseous 

NC on the other hand if i smoke to fast or have a second thats much more likely 🤢 

• Like 1

Last was a Fundadores.   Just over a year old at the time (GLE 20) and really had to puff hard given a snug draw.    Spins were horrible.   Interestingly, felt the beginnings of the same with a Reyes but was saved by the shorter size.    

• Like 1