Your latest CC Purchase?

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

From a FB group. Member sent it right away. Been dying to add a few more since I was running low.

QDO 54

Apparently LCDH in Cozumel have em in stock, 25ct for $630...LOLff0a2d016cf4687001965312669ffd40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The LCDH Cozumel, Tijuana And Cancun are all owned by the same guy. They are very hospitable but their prices are sky high. They say it’s the Mexico taxes, but I don’t know. They seem to move plenty of inventory to Americans so they don’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, JayHabanos said:

The LCDH Cozumel, Tijuana And Cancun are all owned by the same guy. They are very hospitable but their prices are sky high. They say it’s the Mexico taxes, but I don’t know. They seem to move plenty of inventory to Americans so they don’t care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can never knock another man's hustle. If he can move em at that price point, more power to him. I just can't be one of his customers lol

• Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 7:40 PM, PabloJr said:

From a FB group. Member sent it right away. Been dying to add a few more since I was running low.

QDO 54

Apparently LCDH in Cozumel have em in stock, 25ct for $630...LOLff0a2d016cf4687001965312669ffd40.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wow, picked up a box of 10 in Cuba last week for 66 cuc. Only had one or else I would have bought them all. 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 1:40 AM, havanaclub said:

Arrived today from our host. Thanks Rob, Di, and crew!! Look at the sheen emoji15.png
Sir Winston
RUM JUL 18

Just noticed this left role, right role presentation.  What are the odds.  It does actually make the presentation nicer, 

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 22.12.44.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2