Your latest CC Purchase?

31 minutes ago, Akela3rd said:

I had one ROTT the other day as did@Ritch when I shunted a few in his direction. We agreed that they're good with plenty of potential but definitely need a couple of months to settle. So, you're wise to hang on til the new year and then see what you think.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

First third was wet dog! Started to get lovely towards the end mind! Cinnamon and ginger

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

22 hours ago, toledo1969 said:

CUBATABACO 1492 ORIGINAL HUMIDOR Refilled with Selection of Petit Coronas. 1 of the 501 limited-edition humidors.

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 11.22.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-17 at 11.25.24 AM.png

I saw the first picture and thought “Who did you kill to get THAT!”

The PC’s are nice too though.  :)

12 minutes ago, Drguano said:

Returned from Havana tonight and bunged my haul into the garage to freeze (-4°C here in Minnesota is a shock) and am consoling myself with this absolute cracker of a box from our host. Upmann Connoisseur No.1 - BRE OCT 17. What an aroma! I haven’t smelled anything as exciting since dating in high school...AADF938C-C1D9-4450-8196-27368F235CDC.thumb.jpeg.8e916d31145909126945ddce951794ef.jpeg

I purchased a box at the end of August of H Upmann Connie 1's that I split with a friend.   It is also BRE OCT 17.  Smoked one ROTT and it was a decent cigar.  Smoked another after 60 days an it was amazing.   Lived up to the reputation definitely got a lot of Shortbread, Coffee and Almonds.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Drguano said:

Returned from Havana tonight and bunged my haul into the garage to freeze (-4°C here in Minnesota is a shock) and am consoling myself with this absolute cracker of a box from our host. Upmann Connoisseur No.1 - BRE OCT 17. What an aroma! I haven’t smelled anything as exciting since dating in high school...AADF938C-C1D9-4450-8196-27368F235CDC.thumb.jpeg.8e916d31145909126945ddce951794ef.jpeg

Where in MN?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mrmessy said:

They were on the 24 yesterday. Hope you got one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have a cab of belicosos coming in and i pulled the trigger on the partagas lusis on 24 the other day thinking they would tide me over until I found some 8-9-8s.  Then the 8-9-8s popped up on 24 and I couldn't justify spending more money on sticks this month.  Got too trigger happy.  Lesson learned!!!   I'm new to the forum and new to 24 and it's definitely a wake up call how much good stuff comes up every day. 

• Like 3

I have a cab of belicosos coming in and i pulled the trigger on the partagas lusis on 24 the other day thinking they would tide me over until I found some 8-9-8s.  Then the 8-9-8s popped up on 24 and I couldn't justify spending more money on sticks this month.  Got too trigger happy.  Lesson learned!!!   I'm new to the forum and new to 24 and it's definitely a wake up call how much good stuff comes up every day. 
Story of my life the past 18 months. I say I'm holding out for something specific, see something else that looks so tempting I lose self control, then what I was holding out for the entire time shows up and I'm no longer able to afford that! Luckily, most things come up pretty often. Good luck hunting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, SignalJoe said:

The haul from my first trip to the island.  I honestly thought I did a fair job of moderating my buying until I went to pack.  On the plus side I should be set on customs for a bit.  

E2DSC_5764_5_6_7_fused.jpg

Bravo! By the way, where did you find the Diplo ER Cuba? And what's in the boxes under the Connie 1s? Just curious.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Bravo! By the way, where did you find the Diplo ER Cuba? And what's in the boxes under the Connie 1s? Just curious.

Sworn to secrecy on the Diplo.  The two larger boxes are HU Sir Winstons, the smaller box is Punch 48. 

47 minutes ago, Derboesekoenig said:

Uhhhh ok. Whatever floats your boat I suppose :ok:

When a friendly source offers to do me a favor as long as I don't share that information, I try to honor that request.  Thanks for understanding.  :thumbsup:

• Like 4