Your latest CC Purchase?

35 minutes ago, cfc1016 said:

First 24:24 order in months. The 175 chicos i got in September are LONG gone. Needed more wee C&Cs to nurse me through the colder months. It’s a frostbite-inducing experience to have my hands exposed to the elements long enough to smoke even a minuto. Cigarillos are definitely the winter go-to. These will not last...

Looks like a nice score to keep the winter blues at bay. Enjoy!

12 hours ago, prodigy said:

Fresh from my locker. I was a tad bummed when I finally realized that the LAU DIC 16 especiales #2 advertised were actually LMB OCT 17. Oh well, they look good and I'm sure they will be great.

Wow they are some impressive looking sticks!! Quality pick ups mate..

On 11/11/2018 at 12:03 AM, Haaltert said:

2 boxes arrived today from the canary islands. Bolivar soberanos were already posted. On top of that my friend also found Behike 52

Some awesome pickups there. Would like to get my hands on some Soberanos.

• Like 2

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not exactly bought recently .... but just found today in my lockers : Trinidad Fundadores EL NOSU ( El Laguito OCT 1998 ) bought in 2006 in Switzerland. Placed inside my lowest locker and to

I haven't posted in here for quite some time and thought that it would be nice to share some vintage cigars that just came in. I like to collect and smoke as many different vitolas de salida as possib

I don’t normally post my purchases but, aside from the Nudies bundles I ordered, the Lanceros will probably be the last cigars I receive for a while. The other two are highlights from my last few orde

First 24:24 order in months. The 175 chicos i got in September are LONG gone. Needed more wee C&Cs to nurse me through the colder months. It’s a frostbite-inducing experience to have my hands exposed to the elements long enough to smoke even a minuto. Cigarillos are definitely the winter go-to. These will not last...
DB43FB23-C485-4C4D-8DE9-3CDFE3F2A148.thumb.jpeg.3808b0d67adab88f19f279d49f45e904.jpeg
I got those in the summer for this winter as well. They are a good 15 - 20 min smoke. The box is a great biz card holder too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Haaltert said:

Canary delivery part 2

IMG_3815.JPG

IMG_3816.JPG

Good lord. The Canary’s have been good to you. The RA’s look fantastic. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Markspring1978 said:

Good lord. The Canary’s have been good to you. The RA’s look fantastic. 

Thanks mate, they smell great too. Box of MAY17, will try to rest them for a few more months then I will start sampling

On 11/13/2018 at 4:48 PM, RDB said:

San Cristobal La Puntas and Upmann Regalias. Those Regalias are supposed to be cheapies... they don’t look like it! And Mar 17 so nearly two years old. Thank you FOH crew.

115003F1-E3A8-4A8B-8D9A-58820A52E3E4.thumb.jpeg.6623b81d263175363eeba7464167bd6b.jpegBA3CF901-5FC7-4516-940E-1BE9AFBB1524.thumb.jpeg.cca34d1eeecc0a296b9265384265f252.jpeg

Do you smoke SC La Punta often? How do they taste? Never smoked one of the brand. Thinking about buying some 

• Like 1

PSP/HQ H Upmann Regalias, I’ll give it 90 days then get some first impressions on if these can replace the PC.

f823cf6de23d38d88198357ad8f5dc93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had one ROTT the other day as did@Ritch when I shunted a few in his direction. We agreed that they're good with plenty of potential but definitely need a couple of months to settle. So, you're wise to hang on til the new year and then see what you think.

Sent from my ActionMan walkie-talkie

• Thanks 1