FOH: A Week In Pictures.

14 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Mmmm...reminds me of a crawfish boil some locals took me to in Thibodaux, Louisiana some 30 years ago. It remains one of the best meals I’ve ever experienced. The gator knows I’m right.

It was my first boil. Super enjoyable and definitely a fun time.  A little more work than I want to put in when I eat (unless its full lobsters) but tasty and memorable.  That gator has no doubts you're right 😎.

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

15 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Happy birthday brother! Hope you smoked something great.

GR Sir Winston was glorious!  Thank you

• Like 1

On 6/6/2021 at 9:41 PM, Fuzz said:

It's okay. They put your container on another ship....

personal-container-mngmnt3.jpg.b0f7dfe1a3470ac5f43beed204f1b090.jpg

Sucks for them. Somali pirates can't drive a stick shift!

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, StogieSteve23 said:

Nor can most people under the age of 40 nowadays.. Should be a mandatory skill for all if you ask me!

Too true. First car my son got was not an automatic. 

I've heard if you can't drive a stick, \o/

Bitch trying to teach him how to drive it. Imagine my dad felt the same when he took me out.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Habana Mike said:

Bitch trying to teach him how to drive it. Imagine my dad felt the same when he took me out.

I just went thru this trial with my 17 yr. old son! He's a newly licensed driver and we gave him my 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ that's a 5-speed V6. Pretty sure I'll be replacing the clutch by September, but he's getting better daily. Funny thing, he told me literally ZERO of his friends know how to drive a stick shift, and have ZERO interest in learning either...

• Like 1

Many years ago I sold the first new car I had bought for my wife to someone that couldn’t drive a standard for more than I paid for it. 
It was a 2 year old Mazda 323 and because of exchange fluctuations the prices had gone up quite a bit for new ones since I had bought it. I had to drive her to home after she bought it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LLC said:

Many years ago I sold the first new car I had bought for my wife to someone that couldn’t drive a standard for more than I paid for it. 
It was a 2 year old Mazda 323 and because of exchange fluctuations the prices had gone up quite a bit for new ones since I had bought it. I had to drive her to home after she bought it. 

Pretty sure my mom had one of those. We used to have all standard cars as there were good deals to be had on the second hand market. That all ended by the time I started driving though.

18 hours ago, Habana Mike said:

Kids these days. SMH. Get off my lawn!

My nieces and nephews (friend's kids, not actually related) have listened to their Uncle Fuzz (yes that is what they call me). All have expressed interest in driving a manual car when they are old enough. May have something to do with the stories I told them about what their fathers and I got up to when we were young drivers....

8 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

The Queen still drives manual cars.

If it's good enough for Lizzie... 👍

• Like 3

On 6/9/2021 at 11:46 AM, Chibearsv said:

I'm going to try to get this thread back on track.  This isn't a new photo that I took but since I found it, I made it my computer background.  I absolutely love this picture.  Turning into the home stretch at Keeneland in the fall.  A slice of heaven for me.

Well good luck with that though it is on the track!

• Haha 1

On 1/14/2021 at 7:26 PM, Habana Mike said:

Just came across this video from Amicigar/Havanafest 2016.

Yes, I am the guy in the pink (salmon please) shirt.

Look closely and you'll spot Rob too.

Great time!

That’s definitely a pink shirt 

• Haha 1

Nobody likes to see bullying in the world of tobacco. An interesting insight into birth of the cigarette, and the negative feeling toward it. 

Mr cigar wearing a top hat and spats, definitely has a feel of elitism.   Mr pipe has the feeling of the "i didn't do anything onlooker". 

SMOKING-FAGS-CIGAR-TOBACCO-PIPE-ANTHROPOMORPHIC-FANTASY.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 10:07 AM, Fuzz said:

My nieces and nephews (friend's kids, not actually related) have listened to their Uncle Fuzz (yes that is what they call me). All have expressed interest in driving a manual car when they are old enough. May have something to do with the stories I told them about what their fathers and I got up to when we were young drivers....

so you are still handing out lollies to neighborhood kids to lure them into your house? 

• Haha 3

On 6/8/2021 at 11:05 PM, Habana Mike said:

First car I bought with the help of my parents, I made sure to get a manual.  Had a few automatics after but always missed driving a stick.  Ended up getting another one in 2014 (which was a feat in itself to try and find what I wanted with a manual transmission) that I loved and got rid of it last year. I now miss driving it everyday.  

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 11:55 PM, El Presidente said:

20210529_135349.jpg

Have you been to Peter?