FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

8 hours ago, inter4alia said:

Christmas afternoon hike to work off some of the recent booze and food

great photo of the dog!

On 12/22/2022 at 10:09 AM, SonGoku said:

I’m m not an art connoisseur but I do really enjoy El Bosco paintings. I’ve been wanting to take a weekend trip to Madrid by myself, just to visit the Prado Museum and smoking cigars. Rembrandt, Velázquez, Goya, Rubens, El Greco, El Bosco ect ect. They have so many of the great masters in their collection.

the reason for my first trip to Madrid was exactly that - well, specifically, to see the Goya Black Paintings. and they do not disappoint. of course, so much more there as well. hieronymus bosch and Velazquez two other huge favourites.

have been back a number of times.

also picasso with guernica at the reina sofia up the road (one trip, the queue for the prado was about a mile long but at sofia, i literally had the top couple of floors to myself). no idea what was going on. that is also where i first came across the works of anselm kiefer. huge fan of his. and they have some amazing ones. so much more.

also the Thyssen-Bornemisza. some brilliant Dali works there and again, so much more. 

unfortunately, a bit more than a weekend trip for some of us. but i really encourage you to do it. you will not regret it.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SigmundChurchill said:

We went to look at CU with my son, and my wife wouldn’t leave Boulder without seeing Mork and Mindy’s house.

Looks the same as it did in '79 when I went to CU.  Now my best man's nephew is the Offensive Coordinator there...I think I'm older 😁

26 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Looks the same as it did in '79 when I went to CU.  Now my best man's nephew is the Offensive Coordinator there...I think I'm older 😁

Yes, but only by 10 years.  😂 

Did they ever film the show on location while you were there?

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

Yes, but only by 10 years.  😂 

Did they ever film the show on location while you were there?

Yep, they were there a couple of times in the 2 years I lived in Boulder.  Filmed in front of the house and on the mall at the New York Deli.  Don't know if that's still there.  

• Like 2

13 hours ago, westg said:

Upmann Monarch from 2005 gearing up for my Sydney trip ,😎🌴

I so miss the Monarchs big time.  If I could be bring back one cigar, it may well be that one.  Was at a great price point for a Churchill.

• Like 1