FOH: A Week In Pictures.

1 hour ago, westg said:

Had to swim at this amazing little spot . Coogee I think. Threw some goggles and snorkle on to have a look around...nice ground no fish no life so I swam around the rocks and out a little further.... still nothing no life at all. Then I realised at home when there is nothing in the water it is time to leave , self preservation is beautiful thing. So I swam a little further 🌴😎

Yep, that's Coogee. Left hand side of the beach, on the Clovelly side. Unlike the Coogee on your side of Aus, ours was supposedly named after the Aboriginal word for "bad smell" or "stinking place". Charming, eh?

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

1 hour ago, westg said:

Had to swim at this amazing little spot . Coogee I think. Threw some goggles and snorkle on to have a look around...nice ground no fish no life so I swam around the rocks and out a little further.... still nothing no life at all. Then I realised at home when there is nothing in the water it is time to leave , self preservation is beautiful thing. So I swam a little further 🌴😎 

Lucky you 

I had to leave the ocean at City Beach on Sunday due to sharks !!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Yep, that's Coogee. Left hand side of the beach, on the Clovelly side. Unlike the Coogee on your side of Aus, ours was supposedly named after the Aboriginal word for "bad smell" or "stinking place". Charming, eh?

Beautiful spot thô Chris. 

23 minutes ago, Miner said:

Lucky you 

I had to leave the ocean at City Beach on Sunday due to sharks !!

Been a few of late and how close are they coming to the shore...rest assured Clive they are looking for little sting rays and have no intetest in our boney legs  🦈🦈🦈

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm6IGedO0cE/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

27 minutes ago, westg said:

Beautiful spot thô Chris. 

Personally, Coogee is better than Bondi. Surprised you didn't see much snorkling around that end of Coogee. The ocean side of Clovelly Pool are some of the most popular places for snorkling. Other great places for snorkling would be Shelly Beach, Jibbon Beach or La Perouse.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, yadegari6 said:

Good first week in Argentina, four weeks left

Don't forget to spend all your money in LCDH Buenos Aires. Great selection and one of the cheapest cubans that you'll ever get.

5 hours ago, shokao said:

Don't forget to spend all your money in LCDH Buenos Aires. Great selection and one of the cheapest cubans that you'll ever get.

On singles yes but very few boxes available. According to the shop manager the Chinese are constantly buying anything they get.