FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 12/28/2022 at 12:51 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

Our annual family Christmas week in Vail.  Please excuse the wardrobe.  Our luggage was stuck in NJ for the first 3 days.

nice set of photos. 

2 hours ago, LLC said:

My grandson, Alexander born January 1st.

congrats. the poor kid will now have everyone give him a combined christmas and birthday present, which will be the same as just the christmas present. i speak from experience. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ken Gargett said:

congrats. the poor kid will now have everyone give him a combined christmas and birthday present, which will be the same as just the christmas present. i speak from experience. 

As the grand parents, pretty sure we will spoil him not only on Christmas and his birthday, but pretty much whenever we want 👍

Also nice for you birthday to be a holiday every year.

1 minute ago, LLC said:

As the grand parents, pretty sure we will spoil him not only on Christmas and his birthday, but pretty much whenever we want 👍

Also nice for you birthday to be a holiday every year.

i'm not exactly the first but close. yes, holidays is nice. 

grandparents possibly but trust me, everyone else will very quickly fall into the bad habit. 

15 hours ago, westg said:

Great pic 

Thanks!  It was a great trip, lots of cigars and fish, and great food.  The guy in the background and I, along with various other guys, have made an annual trip the first weekend in January for over 20 years.