FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

20 hours ago, joeypots said:

Peanut butter and bacon waffles at the top of Rendezvous Mountain, 10,450 Feet, in Corbet’s Cabin at the Jackson Hole Ski Resort in Wyoming. With my good pal Dennis getting some fuel to conquer the Hobacks. For many this place is a  bucket list ski area. It does demand respect and lives up to the hype. 

4335BBDA-3694-4FF7-9F8F-883FD28E355C.jpeg

my two most terrifying moments on a snowboard were my first time dropping into Corbet’s, with about 30 people watching, and the time I got chased by an irate bull elk for about 50 yards on a relatively flat catwalk. The Elk maybe by a hair! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

I don't want to influence any of the FOH Tasting Panel. It is on this Sundays tasting agenda. ;)

Gotcha. I'll await the full report in the mail. haha

1 hour ago, Islandboy said:

Every once in a while they unchain me from my desk and let me venture out to a jobsite…where it’s just another shitty day in paradise 😄
D465EB28-E4EE-47FD-A69E-BF8EE5228B97.jpeg.062202909ab9b5539b362d3ec2fe5430.jpeg

Holy shit. Rebar much? LOL. Being facetious, I know where you are. Is seismic/wind really that bad?

13 minutes ago, Nevrknow said:

Holy shit. Rebar much? LOL. Being facetious, I know where you are. Is seismic/wind really that bad?

Have you never met a structural engineer, haha? I don’t think they can sleep at night unless they’ve built in a triple digit safety factor. In fairness though, this will be a 12 foot wall when done, and gets backfilled nearly to the top.

4 minutes ago, Islandboy said:

Have you never met a structural engineer, haha? I don’t think they can sleep at night unless they’ve built in a triple digit safety factor. In fairness though, this will be a 12 foot wall when done, and gets backfilled nearly to the top.

Oh I have. :)  I'm in commercial construction. ( Yay me. See: sarcasm. :) )  Not cheaper to pour it? I figured for backfill but then again I don't know the cost analysis basis for your area. Do you have local sourced materials or is EVERYTHING shipped in?

• 2 weeks later...