FOH: A Week In Pictures.

1 hour ago, Bill Hayes said:

Put on my tragic Tiger's AFL supporter gear to watch my Richmond take on @El Presidente @Ken Gargett @WarriorPrincess Brisbane Lions with two late outs of our two best midfielders. Very very confident and hopeful....... then, oh well, best change channels for the cricket halfway through the 2nd quarter. Ha ha! Nothing to see here. Move along. Tiger skin rug anyone?

we owed you that and more after too many years of beatings. 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

45 minutes ago, JohnS said:

A very quick visit (a few days) in London

I wish I had known you were going to have a UK leg of your tour John. I would a sent you a care package. Although I doubt you were short of cigars!. Glad you had what looked like an amazing time. Safe trip home

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 99call said:

I wish I had known you were going to have a UK leg of your tour John. I would a sent you a care package. Although I doubt you were short of cigars!. Glad you had what looked like an amazing time. Safe trip home

Thank you @99call!

1 hour ago, SigmundChurchill said:

had a cup of Starbucks with Jon Bon Jovi

That's very cool Elliot.  You live the dream brother!  I'm just hoping to get out an hour early... and I own the joint 😁

Saratoga trip next weekend...can't wait.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

That's very cool Elliot.  You live the dream brother!  I'm just hoping to get out an hour early... and I own the joint 😁

Saratoga trip next weekend...can't wait.  

Saratoga ain’t too shabby.  Have a great trip!

• Thanks 1