FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

On 8/3/2023 at 7:09 AM, Chibearsv said:

We just got back home.  Saratoga is one of our favorite places to go and we had a great time last weekend.  Spent some time with friends at the races and won a few pennies too.  We also went to a concert at SPAC to see Govt Mule which was fun.  

Nice - love spac- too many concerts to count during the 80’s. We always try to hit one and the track when visiting our parents  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Went to a cookout a friend's house with some fellow British car fans. 

mg.jpg

dbs and db4.jpg

DBX 707.jpg

mixed.jpg

Where's the tow truck? My mates Uncle had a stunning V12 E-Type, he looked and sounded cool as on his way out, usually returning on the back of truck, still with a smile on his face!

Looks like a great club to be part of!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cnov said:

Where's the tow truck? My mates Uncle had a stunning V12 E-Type, he looked and sounded cool as on his way out, usually returning on the back of truck, still with a smile on his face!

Looks like a great club to be part of!

Series III?  I think there was an E Type there. Late model XJS for sure.  The house in NH was a great drive to get to.  The roads were law enforcement free and could drive as fast as one wanted. 

No tow truck needed.  The pre-war Lagonda's stayed at home.

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Series III?  I think there was an E Type there. Late model XJS for sure.  The house in NH was a great drive to get to.  The roads were law enforcement free and could drive as fast as one wanted. 

No tow truck needed.  The pre-war Lagonda's stayed at home.

My mistake, I mis-called the burgundy number.

No idea what series it was, real stunning car whether on its own wheels or in the back if a truck.

I bet some heads were being turned week the way to your venue.

13 minutes ago, cnov said:

My mistake, I mis-called the burgundy number.

No idea what series it was, real stunning car whether on its own wheels or in the back if a truck.

I bet some heads were being turned week the way to your venue.

E type has a similar style bonnet. 

He lives in a pretty isolated residence and we showed up at different times.  It was a meet up for two different car clubs.  Several were members of both.  At 20 people attended. 

On 8/15/2023 at 4:58 PM, SigmundChurchill said:

I have this week off, so I invited @ElJavi76 and Mrs. ElJavi76 out to the beach for a few days.  It was lots of food, drink, cigars, beach, pool, and some shopping.  It was an amazing time.

IMG_6139.jpeg.fc415c94af65dd352b5aa9848615b5bb.jpeg

IMG_6133.jpeg.a118c9d156373dbc77daebd48cc767cf.jpeg

IMG_6164.jpeg.d8f37161fc6d384d27c8f8468cd64aab.jpeg

Every year SiriusXM has a private party at the bar near our house, with some seriously huge acts.  This year it was Ed Sheeran.

We always go and stand outside the bar so we can hear the music, which is a pretty cool thing to do on a Monday night.  They open up all the doors and windows so the crowd on the street can hear everything.

Only, this year, they let my wife and I into the show.  It was a really amazing time.  The guest list was insane too.  We were watching the show just a few feet away from Howard Stern, Paul McCartney, Jerry Seinfeld, and like 20 other famous actors and musicians.  My head is still spinning today.

IMG_6263.jpeg.b91716a3676178c56597203b85928b12.jpeg

IMG_6264.jpeg.d857b3939dca95065e4996506cbec17f.jpeg

IMG_6265.jpeg.94417a8bb249f0d88df3952825d0860d.jpeg

A short video I made there.  (Should be up to 4K in about an hour.)

Pretty cool - SXM  is one of my clients but get no preference for events!  Working on a project for one of those “guests”. 

2 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

Pretty cool - SXM  is one of my clients but get no preference for events!  Working on a project for one of those “guests”. 

Yeah, they are very stingy with these things.  One of my best, oldest friends hosts a radio show 3 days a week on SXM, and he cant even get me invites for these things.  🤷‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...