FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

4 hours ago, 99call said:

Jesus Christ...even Cohiba pillows look fake. At least with this you get something to lay your head on and cry. 

Looks like top notch camouflage fabric was used.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

I can see why Glenallachie became one of the popular single malt Scotches in the world

Agreed.  It’s fantastic what Billy Walker has done with that distillery (and how GlenDronach has come off its heights since his departure).  If you haven’t yet tried GlenAllachie’s 10 yr old Cask Strength, it’s well worth a go.  Batch 9 is commonly around, and it’s very good, but Batch 8 is slightly superior and is still around.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, GoodStix said:

Agreed.  It’s fantastic what Billy Walker has done with that distillery (and how GlenDronach has come off its heights since his departure).  If you haven’t yet tried GlenAllachie’s 10 yr old Cask Strength, it’s well worth a go.  Batch 9 is commonly around, and it’s very good, but Batch 8 is slightly superior and is still around.

Thanks @GoodStix! I feel glad that I had an opportunity to taste this wondeful sherry dram. I hope that I can try GlenAllachie 10 Yr CS in the future.

9 hours ago, 99call said:

That is and excellent drop, and performs like a whisky double it's price. 

Much agreed! I found it's not only an excellent dram but well balanced sherry single malt. I wish I have multiple bottles of Glenallachie 15 Year Old in my stash.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SigmundChurchill said:

We typically spend Christmas week in Vail, CO, but we decided we needed a change of pace this year.  Had an amazing week in Park City, Utah.

Looking good Elliot!  Your annual ski trip photos bring back great memories for me. My folks took us out of school for a week every year to Colorado to ski.  Led to me going to CU where I eventually withdrew to ski more. I wouldn’t trade those experiences for anything. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

Looking good Elliot!  Your annual ski trip photos bring back great memories for me. My folks took us out of school for a week every year to Colorado to ski.  Led to me going to CU where I eventually withdrew to ski more. I wouldn’t trade those experiences for anything. 

My son is considering CU too.  I think he's having a hard time deciding between the mountains or the beach.  Kinda wish he would care more about the school than the location.  🤷‍♂️😂

• Haha 2

On 1/1/2024 at 3:47 AM, SigmundChurchill said:

We typically spend Christmas week in Vail, CO, but we decided we needed a change of pace this year.  Had an amazing week in Park City, Utah.

Keep the hat…I’ll take the red thunder’s! 😁

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Caught up with great mate Adam yesterday who lives 25 minutes north of Patong ....by his  boat ..... 50 minutes by car 🤣

He pulled right up to Patong beach.....we jumped in and off we went for a swim at Banana beach and then a superb dinner at his house. He is indeed  a BBQ master :clap:

Great pics 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...