FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

10 hours ago, Fuzz said:

Had a few of the Sydney FOH crew over to my place for a little champagne tasting.

Tsarine Champagne, Cattier Brut Millesime 2008, Philipponnat Champagne Royale Reserve Rose, Lanson Le White Label Champagne Sec, Veuve Fourny & Fils Vertus Premier Cru Blanc de Blanc, De Saint-Gall Champagne..... and a Kirkland Signature Champagne Brut (not pictured Besserat de Bellefon Bleu Brut and Pierre Gimmonet & Fils Blanc de Blanc)

Stand outs were the Lanson and Philipponnat. As for the Kirkland.... the less said the better. 🤢

Be that's all second place to hanging out with the Sydney crew on a great Saturday afternoon. Weather was bloody awesome!

I am big fan of Philipponnat.  I like the muscular style of their Champagne.  Not as well sold around Boston as it use to be.  I wonder if the distributor has changed?  Their Royale Reserve was the most common one.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I am big fan of Philipponnat.  I like the muscular style of their Champagne.  Not as well sold around Boston as it use to be.  I wonder if the distributor has changed?  Their Royale Reserve was the most common one.

We get the Royale Reserve Brut and Rose over here, but it is not common. It was a toss up between the Philipponnat Rose and Lanson Sec for top spot today.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Corylax18 said:

Ouch. You're a trooper. I stop smoking outside when it hits about 50F. 😄

You caught me!... I was cheating, smoked it a little later in the day when it warmed up to -6 °C :lol:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Looks cold! Do you cook them up? 

Was wondering the same.  Around where I live, Canada geese are not known for eating.  They're known for destroying where ever they hang out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Was wondering the same.  Around where I live, Canada geese are not known for eating.  They're known for destroying where ever they hang out.

A guy one told me that they can't be good to eat. If they was, there wouldn't be so many of them just flying around.

• Haha 1