FOH: A Week In Pictures.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great wedding weekend! My dad turns 90 in July, my mum 85 this year. They danced away until closing time.  Ben and Hattie were magnificent. My youngest Brother Rick (left) went "to town

Had a good fall steelhead trip recently. Went 13 for 13 on steelhead in 2 and a half days. Excellent weather! The young angler James was successful as well!

Went to Cuba, smoked good cigars, ate good food, saw cool stuff.

10 hours ago, westg said:

I think these are called La putia ??. Rob and Alex from hotel Comodoro did them . 

IMG20230505183852.jpg.72b9b6f18cbc4cbc5e0d5c0c9773d66c.jpg

La Puntilla, named after the little nail used in cigar boxes, and also a thin stretch of land where Rob's favourite house is in Havana.

6 hours ago, Fuzz said:

La Puntilla, named after the little nail used in cigar boxes, and also a thin stretch of land where Rob's favourite house is in Havana.

Thanks Chris ! I knew the nail part not the stretch of land thô ,😃 of instagram to correct that 

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2023 at 12:23 PM, El Presidente said:

One of favourite times of the week 😉

Paper. Negroni. Canonazo.

Wait, WHAT?

Did that rest for 30?   

😆

5 hours ago, LLC said:

Had to take out a big tree in the backyard. Had eleven 7 foot Emerald Cedars out in. 

I planted a bunch that size not too long ago.  They are about 20 feet tall now.  Fast growers.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Capn_Jackson said:

Smoked a great brisket for my birthday party. Best one I’ve done in awhile! Annie made an incredible cake; vanilla bean cake with chocolate buttercream frosting/filling, and homemade caramel drizzle. She’s good.

That looks scrumptious

• Like 1

On 7/2/2023 at 2:34 AM, Capn_Jackson said:

Smoked a great brisket for my birthday party. Best one I’ve done in awhile! Annie made an incredible cake; vanilla bean cake with chocolate buttercream frosting/filling, and homemade caramel drizzle. She’s good.

Happy Bday @Capn_Jackson🎂

• Thanks 1