What's your latest NC purchase?

23 minutes ago, Yigal said:

I've never tried the Espernay.  I don't think I should, just in case I like them.  Can't start chasing another marca.😩

You should… after reading a lot of recommendations here on FOH I gave it a shot and liked it. The good news about it, it’s the fact you can get them cheap. 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

On 5/31/2023 at 7:03 PM, patrickamory said:

What is the NC obsession with box-press... I'm not a fan of having a rectangular stick in my mouth.

I’m not sure! These (LFD Factory Press) are the only BP cigars in my collection. I only bought them because they are limited to 200 boxes and they may have some potential trade value. The other BP cigars I had (Padron 40th and 50th Anniversaries) I sold to a friend because the draw was too loose. We’ll see if I have the same issue.

On 6/3/2023 at 6:39 AM, hawkeye5050 said:

That’s my local spot. Try a Bandelaro!

It was a really nice lounge. Pretty good selection- was surprised to see that many Opus in stock. Will try a bandelaro next time I see one.   That looks like a nice box

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 1:17 PM, Lomey said:

Smoked a 1926 a couple of weeks ago and had forgotten how great they are. I was running low on them so found a couple of online deals and stocked up. I'll be getting more when I can find more deals. Picked up some 1964 also.

Love Padrons.  My favorite NC.  

• 4 weeks later...