What's your latest NC purchase?

4 hours ago, Michael303 said:

Is that the Claro?  I tried the Maduro a while back and thought it was decent but not quite up to all the hype.

Claro. It was unremarkable 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

16 hours ago, loose_axle said:

Have you had many El Septimo’s? I’ve seen them around and am always curious but the price point makes it hard to give them a try. 

No just a few and enjoyed them, they are well aged. This box is actually a kind of sampler, 2x of each in the line.https://www.el-septimo.com/product/saint-andrew-sampler-box/ Bought it to try them all at a better price point per stick. Will see if I like enough to buy a whole box of one.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, clickbangdoh said:

Oh, wow, when did they get bands???

Great question, half wheel shows them without bands.  This is my first order of these - others may know ....

On 4/17/2023 at 10:41 AM, Michael303 said:

Is that the Claro?  I tried the Maduro a while back and thought it was decent but not quite up to all the hype.

What size is that?  I think a box of those is in my future.

Diplomaticos - natural 

23 hours ago, ChangBang said:

Been looking for some NC cigars that'll scratch the itch, hope I got some good ones that I can rotate in with my Cuban stash!

I bought the Plasencia 5 cigars box set. So far i smoked three of them and they were good cigars. I will definitely by these again.

49 minutes ago, jazzboypro said:

I bought the Plasencia 5 cigars box set. So far i smoked three of them and they were good cigars. I will definitely by these again.

Yup got the same in the past week or two and letting them rest before I smoke em. Also the reason I only got the 149 as a single is because it's not in the set. Cool hope I feel the same way about them haha

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ardan said:

I like these more than the regular Alma Fuerte.  The taste more mellow and have more of a floral aroma to them.  A great cigar.  I typically get the Eduardo I but figured I would give the bigger version a try.

Totally overshadowed 

On 4/21/2023 at 3:10 PM, jazzboypro said:

I love the Alma del Fuego.  ( the one with the red lable)

• Like 1