What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

On 4/25/2023 at 11:11 AM, Pharmacovigilant said:

Caldwell Long Live the Queen - Sword (Lancero)

Would love to hear your thoughts on these. I've heard some mixed feedback and I usually love Caldwell

23 hours ago, cmbarton said:

Really have to thank Cuba for making 1926’s seem like a bargain when compared to Habanos’ price increases!

In my neck of the woods they are way too expensive for what they are. The 1926 series are between 31$-58$ and the 1964 series are between 28$-83$. They are good cigars but not worth that price for me. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Çnote said:

I'm curious as to the Aussie price on these...

It goes without saying that it's not cheap currently. It equates to something around $US50 a stick after conversion at the time of posting this. So the price suggests that they need to 'wow' me to keep coming back! 

On 5/19/2023 at 9:32 PM, JohnS said:

It goes without saying that it's not cheap currently. It equates to something around $US50 a stick after conversion at the time of posting this. So the price suggests that they need to 'wow' me to keep coming back! 

I've seen them for sale for that much in the US, so that checks out. Great cigar IMHO, just too hard to find without jumping through hoops. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/5/2023 at 7:33 AM, cmbarton said:

Really have to thank Cuba for making 1926’s seem like a bargain when compared to Habanos’ price increases!

I was thinking the exact same thing.  Just got 2 boxes.

On 5/19/2023 at 9:46 PM, shokao said:

Some singles I bought recently. I’ve dropped the Opus X, thats why it’s all glued 😕

I've never tried the Espernay.  I don't think I should, just in case I like them.  Can't start chasing another marca.😩