What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

Been smoking through a box of Davidoff Gran Cru No. 1's and they've been incredibly consistent, mild smokes. Great for a first stick of the day. Definitely very pricey, I don't think I've seen one stick with any irregularity

• Like 1

Last box of NC I bought was the La Colmena Amado 36 in March.....don't buy many NC these days.

• Like 1

This is a great idea

I would like to encourage all US forum members go google Cigar Rights of America sampler. You can get a great sampler at a good price, and support fighting the control freaks that are making it illegal to smoke cigars everywhere.

Fight, brothers! Fight!

(I don't think I am breaking any rules, but if I am please delete this post)

• Like 2

Pretty sure my next box NC box purchase will be the Tabaquero Hamlet Salamones!

• Like 4

zero / zilch / nada ..........with this site no need for nc's in my book!

• Like 1

Bought a Fuente of some kind in a cigar lounge in New Orleans a few weeks ago so I could smoke my CC's and not feel guilty about sitting in their lounge. In addtition to the cheap NC, I bought about $60 worth of rum/coke.

I just have never found a NC that beats a CC, and I smoked NC's for about 12 years before finding Rob and other vendors that sell over the internet. I'm a CC snob now.

• Like 3

Box of L’atelier CÔte D’or.... A fairly limited release, with a flavor I find to be a mix between the Tatuaje Black Label and the standard L'atelier line (two of my favorite NCs). I plan to rest these for a year or more to see how the flavor matures.

• Like 1

I agree 100%

Bought a Fuente of some kind in a cigar lounge in New Orleans a few weeks ago so I could smoke my CC's and not feel guilty about sitting in their lounge. In addtition to the cheap NC, I bought about $60 worth of rum/coke.

I just have never found a NC that beats a CC, and I smoked NC's for about 12 years before finding Rob and other vendors that sell over the internet. I'm a CC snob now.

Haven't bought a box of NC in a couple of years, but do buy singles or fivers to support the local BM.

Same here. Thankfully my local b&m has the NC I enjoy. Illusione, Crowned Heads...

Last pickup was:

Crowned Heads TAA Angel's Anvil 2015

Las Calaveras 2015 robusto & corona gorda

Tatuaje Casita Criolo which I remember as enjoyable, but this stick was garbage.

• Like 1

My last two boxes were E.P. Carillo Reglias Real and Zino Platinum Masters. Excellent cigars and do well in long stretches.

But I have been mainly buying from Rob for the past two years and the only reason I got the Zino Platinums was because I got them for $2.50 a stick and needed something to give to my father-in-law when he smokes 5 cigars a day and doesn't taste them at all.

• Like 1

The last box of NCs I bought was Hemingway Work of Art Maduro. That was about 4 yrs ago before I dipped my toes in the CC water. Since then.....nada.

• Like 2