What's your latest NC purchase?

Not technically 'recent' - I bought them at Xmas, but they are my most recent NC purchase.

Very nice too - hugely fat at about 58rg so not to everyone's tastes. I've smoked them and shared them and those I've smoked them with seemed to enjoy them aswell - so much so I've only got 2 left now!

post-24214-0-39934500-1438544240_thumb.j

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

Man O War

The puro authentico is the best NC I have had in 20 years. Very close to a Montie 4 in profile.

The Illusione Amor de Fumar is good kind of like an aged Partagas.

• Like 1

Not technically 'recent' - I bought them at Xmas, but they are my most recent NC purchase.

Very nice too - hugely fat at about 58rg so not to everyone's tastes. I've smoked them and shared them and those I've smoked them with seemed to enjoy them aswell - so much so I've only got 2 left now!

They look great!

• Like 1

Always grab a box of AF short story to keep on hand, but tried a 10ct of opus x lost city piramides based on recommendation of a friend and was not impressed, will leave the other 9 in the humidor for a few years.

Also picked up some Padron anniversary 1926 Maduro robusto great smoke

• Like 2

My last N.C. has been, ,(Thanks to a good friend in the states),a box of ,Henry Clay Tattoo by Pete Johnson.

and also some cigars from the,Semois reigion , in Belgium.

Guy

How are those Henry Clays?

I'm a bit of a Tat ***** so these have piqued my interest

My recent NC acquisitions... La Flor Dominicana TAA 47 releases - primarily to lay down and see how they develop over age. Also picked up some great coffee smokes, La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet Serie No. 3. This is apparently one of Litto Gomez' daily smoke. Excellent with coffee, picked up two boxes.

5k2fRek.jpg

• Like 4

A bundle of Quorum Coronas. Good ones to kick around the yard with and sometimes just to kick back and enjoy. One day I will get sick of them. Maybe. Better than any Ghurka I have ever had. To be fair I stopped at around five or so.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Guest ripper

Still learning about Cubans. Don't feel confident enough to buy, so hope it is ok to resurrect this thread of non-Cuban purchases. 

A box of RoMa Craft Intemperance BA XX! Ambitions. Champagneinhand turned me on to these wonderful cigars. Have been devouring them. Plus a 10-pack of CAO Brazilia GO!. 
All from Cigar Auctioneer. All with Brazilian Arapiraca wrappers.
Looking for a deal on CAO Fuma Em Corda -- the new sibling of the Brazilia.

Intemperance BA XXI.jpg

CAO Brazilia GO!.jpg

I've switched over to buying Cubans. However, I've probably only tried a dozen or so Cubans. The padron family reserve (any year) are better than any cuban I've had so far. If the Cubans i do have had some age on them, I might feel differently about that statement. Right now I'm smoking a padron family reserve #46 and like the other 4 I've smoked from the box, they are perfect! No construction issues, no draw issues, already aged to perfection before being released to the market. It's hard for me to spend money on CC's when these are 100% perfect every time, but I'm sure I'll come around eventually to being only CC, seems to be a common thing for us US GUYS...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, craigcigars said:

Big Payback.  I like this one  a lot. Still a little young. But goes good with apple juice or something like that.  The sweetness covers that initial bitter taste.   Nice burn. Great draw. Gonna let it sit for a while. 

IMG_0794.JPG

Room 101 always tend to deliver on all their line of cigars. 

Let's see most recent nc purchase would be a few sky flowers and some Liga Provida no. 9s. But that will probably be my last nc purchase for a while. California passed prop 56 which taxes tobacco products a ridiculous amount(more than I'm used to). So I'll be smoking what's left in my humidor and by that time my contract will be up and I can move back home.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Let's see most recent nc purchase would be a few sky flowers and some Liga Provida no. 9s. But that will probably be my last nc purchase for a while. California passed prop 56 which taxes tobacco products a ridiculous amount(more than I'm used to). So I'll be smoking what's left in my humidor and by that time my contract will be up and I can move back home.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Or buy online

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

As a noob to CCs, as well as cigars in general, I do have a humidor full of NCs. 

Also at this point, still being a fan of milder cigars, I have many in stock that the veterans here may turn their nose up to. Not saying that in a derogatory way just saying.  

I have started a collection of "milder" CC to get some age on them, but until that time  will continue to enjoy some of my favorite NC stogies. OR at least until I find a CC that smokes nice "young" :) 

Bought these yesterday - locally made here in Aruba. Aruhiba Cigars. I'll give these a go. 

IMG_6519.JPG

• Like 3

Ashton, Fuentes and Padron I smoke/buy regularly.

Been moving my stash/ rotation over to CCs more the last few years though.  3 coolers for storage, 1 now is 100% CC and 1 is 50/50, moving closer to 100% by the end of this year I believe.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Not only would I but them all, I'd buy them all too!   I do like those.  

My latest NC purchases include a Tatuaje Cazadores box, Skinny Monsters sampler, Skinny Monsters "Frank" box and (I believe) a Tatuaje "Pork Chop" box.   Also, got a La Verite 10ct Robusto box and a Joyo de Nicaragua LE 2013 box, but I'm not sure where it is and am not certain which vitola it is exactly... 

:blink:

Off to camp with you BuzzArd!

• Like 1