What's your latest NC purchase?

10 hours ago, oneizzzz said:

90 days?  C'monnnn smoke one of the Pony Express and let us know what you think 😉

I share your sense of urgency.  That's the tough thing with hot or in this case Limited Edition cigars - by the time you smoke one they're all gone if you want more.  I did some research into Casdagli before I bought and even he says to "please rest your cigars before smoking them".  Pretty unusual for a NC blender to say that.  I'll give them 30 days and then smoke one and report back.  Already at 9 days - only 21 left to wait....

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

26 minutes ago, GVan said:

I share your sense of urgency.  That's the tough thing with hot or in this case Limited Edition cigars - by the time you smoke one they're all gone if you want more.  I did some research into Casdagli before I bought and even he says to "please rest your cigars before smoking them".  Pretty unusual for a NC blender to say that.  I'll give them 30 days and then smoke one and report back.  Already at 9 days - only 21 left to wait....

Hope you enjoy it when you do smoke one!

On 10/14/2023 at 1:28 PM, Uwiik said:

Anyone ever heard of Casdagli? I think Casdagli - Daughter of the Winds “Pony Express” box pressed is really astonishing!! I was smacked and couldn’t believe how good it is considering nobody ever talked about the brand and how inexpensive the brand is….I would say flavor profile is up on par with cigar double or triple its price and it burns perfectly straight as an arrow…You should try it… Excuse the short ash on the picture, I just dropped it typing this post…

I've burned through a handful of these myself. Great cigar! 

On 10/27/2023 at 10:34 AM, Russell said:

Drac I already had, but the Face and the Frank catch me up in the monster series

Love the Frank but then I am partial to that line. Have a half coffin left

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boxer31 said:

Love the Frank but then I am partial to that line. Have a half coffin left

I’m partial as well. The OG Frank came out right when I was introduced to cigars and I thought the whole concept was awesome. So the whole monster series has a special place for me

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 12:24 AM, GVan said:

Cotton tail is even better than Pony ex 

My last cotton tail had 12mths age on it and the strength had increased. Great smoke. You'd swear it was Cuban.

• Thanks 1