What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

On 12/12/2023 at 12:35 PM, HoyoFan said:

Would love to hear how these taste and how they differ from the usual Brule Blue

I've had one and am waiting another 30-60 days for the next one. The Brulee Blue is amazing and the Wagashi is excellent. Waiting for my next one to truly decide. On first impression, the Wagashi had a bit more grit. Lots of complexity but I didn't find the pure creamy deliciousness of the Blue. I'm hoping a little more time will soften the edges. 

Kind of vague on the differences but I'll add more after the next one.

Jason 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2024 at 1:00 AM, MontepetiteMan said:

I am really tempted to buy a box of these and the maduro version. How do they smoke? 

Let me start off by stating that my appreciation of the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art can be construed as biased. I have to admit that. However, in general, of the many AF Hemingway Work of Art cigars I've smoked in the last year and a bit, they pretty much start off with sweet in the first third and then settle into a mild cedar/hay/spice combination lasting around one and three-quarter hours on average. I find them very satisfying, but as I said, I'm biased.

• Like 2

On 12/15/2023 at 7:59 AM, JLH said:

I've had one and am waiting another 30-60 days for the next one. The Brulee Blue is amazing and the Wagashi is excellent. Waiting for my next one to truly decide. On first impression, the Wagashi had a bit more grit. Lots of complexity but I didn't find the pure creamy deliciousness of the Blue. I'm hoping a little more time will soften the edges. 

Kind of vague on the differences but I'll add more after the next one.

Jason 

I'm curious when your next one will be in 1 month or going for more like 6 months?

I have to boxes of the brûlée blue and am curious how these are I've heard mixed reviews and many saying it isn't sweet smooth and creamy like the blue, that it maybe shouldn't even be in the class and its a big disappointment (Which I find hard to believe or don't want to haha), but I've also heard great things so far seems 50/50 which is surprising to me coming from DT&T.