What's your latest NC purchase?

10 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Post message @shokao directly for that reply. Rule 5 precludes us mentioning sources due to the legal ramifications that can result.

Rule 5 No Discussion Of Sources And Prices

There are thousands of online suppliers of cigars around the world. Some good, some average some thieves. This board does not discuss any. This country has some of the most stringent defamation laws in the world and I am liable for any lawsuits that come from threads such as "**** sent me fakes". You are intelligent people. Use the PM feature or email me if you have any questions. Where I come across flagrant sellers of fakes I may post it. However, it will be a post coming from me, based on 100% certainty.

Ahhh, gotcha. Won’t happen again.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

3 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

When you can get a Le Bijou Toro or Don Carlos Robusto for less than a Partagás Short.

Or a box of Padrón 1964 Exclusivo for less than a box of Partagás Serie D No. 4.

Somewhat of a no brainer.

What can you tell me about the AF Don Carlos Robusto? Bought a 10-pack recently but haven’t tried any yet.

2 hours ago, shokao said:

What can you tell me about the AF Don Carlos Robusto? Bought a 10-pack recently but haven’t tried any yet.

You are in for a treat, my fellow brother.

Do not expect a full bodied cigar such as the Opus X.

It is medium in body with subtle complexity. Extremely well balanced and refined.

Cocoa sweetness, espresso, cedar and roasted nuts.

I find these to be a nice transitional cigar between Cuban and non-Cuban.

Doubt that you’ll be disappointed, unless you prefer your cigars to be pepper bombs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Boss Hog said:

You are in for a treat, my fellow brother.

Do not expect a full bodied cigar such as the Opus X.

It is medium in body with subtle complexity. Extremely well balanced and refined.

Cocoa sweetness, espresso, cedar and roasted nuts.

I find these to be a nice transitional cigar between Cuban and non-Cuban.

Doubt that you’ll be disappointed, unless you prefer your cigars to be pepper bombs.

I hate pepper bombs, tbh. Right now I’m looking for NCs that doesn’t have this peppery course on them.

10 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

When you can get a Le Bijou Toro or Don Carlos Robusto for less than a Partagás Short.

Or a box of Padrón 1964 Exclusivo for less than a box of Partagás Serie D No. 4.

Somewhat of a no brainer.

You've got that right. Suddenly these cigars look like they came out of the bargain bin. 😃 

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2023 at 5:36 AM, shokao said:

All of it for $30 it's not bad, is it? A friend told me to try them... I'm having fun going back to where I started a few years back (NC's).

I can attest that so far, I'm really loving Caldwell. I've had the Mad MoFo, Eastern Standard and King is Dead and all have been excellent. Besides having complexity, almost no pepper, I find the brand to have a very unique flavor profile that I haven't found in any other brand thus far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HoyoFan said:

I can attest that so far, I'm really loving Caldwell. I've had the Mad MoFo, Eastern Standard and King is Dead and all have been excellent. Besides having complexity, almost no pepper, I find the brand to have a very unique flavor profile that I haven't found in any other brand thus far. 

Sounds like music to my ears. Thanks for the heads up!

On 1/17/2023 at 5:36 AM, shokao said:

All of it for $30 it's not bad, is it? A friend told me to try them... I'm having fun going back to where I started a few years back (NC's).

Reads like a GoTs tag line.  Throne, or Bust.  😎

@hawkeye5050, Eye of the Shark is VGS!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Russell said:

Re release of the no. 1

Excited to hear what you think! I just ordered them and they'll be in my locker at the lounge when they come in!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael303 said:

Picked up a few things I've been looking forward to trying.

Stillwell Star 27, Olmec Maduro, Black Sakakhan.

Olmec is one of my new favorites 👍🏼