What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

4 hours ago, HoyoFan said:

Thinking of picking up some Padron '64 Principe. Any recos on natural vs maduro?

Cant go wrong with either, but the natural hits all the spots for me.  I know there has been some conversation on here in the past weeks about both.  

• Like 3

On 1/10/2023 at 6:16 AM, Ford2112 said:

I was gifted this yesterday. I have never smoked a Perdomo so I have no frame of reference. I don't hear them mentioned all that often but I haven't heard anything negative about them other than they aren't all that complex. Thoughts?

I think the Perdomo line has some good flavor for the money but I would agree not overly complex. I’ve got a half box or so of champagne reserve Connecticut epicure and I like them decently enough but definitely not one I reach for regularly.

I’ve not tried the 20th anniversary 

• Thanks 1

On 1/7/2023 at 5:06 AM, Elgallo55 said:

CDBBD3CB-1C39-404B-AFAE-259F118CA0BA.jpeg

A3E7A17D-C3AF-40AE-B436-01C9C69609D6.jpeg

Those Davi Pans are great imo.  I have smoked more of them than I care to admit.  I hope you enjoy them!  The petit Belicosos are also great if you are looking for recs.  I enjoy the PB's more typically. 

On 1/8/2023 at 10:00 AM, shokao said:

10077C0E-83AC-4B7D-B16A-1B542F43032A.jpeg.1fd08a02325dd5c73a5d51a3e7ae8d37.jpeg

Oh I'm so curious to hear your thoughts on some of those. You selected a few that I love and a few that I love to hate.  Noice! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dr vonPuffenberg said:

Where did you find that for $30?

Post message @shokao directly for that reply. Rule 5 precludes us mentioning sources due to the legal ramifications that can result.

Rule 5 No Discussion Of Sources And Prices

There are thousands of online suppliers of cigars around the world. Some good, some average some thieves. This board does not discuss any. This country has some of the most stringent defamation laws in the world and I am liable for any lawsuits that come from threads such as "**** sent me fakes". You are intelligent people. Use the PM feature or email me if you have any questions. Where I come across flagrant sellers of fakes I may post it. However, it will be a post coming from me, based on 100% certainty.