What's your latest NC purchase?

13 hours ago, nKostyan said:

Placensia Alma Fuerte Sixto II & my new vintage cigar holder emoji16.png

These are really growing on me. I haven't had the Sixto,but I do love the robusto. Placencia definitely scratches the itch for me when I want to throw in a curveball to my normally CC dominated smoking habits. 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

2 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

These are really growing on me. I haven't had the Sixto,but I do love the robusto. Placencia definitely scratches the itch for me when I want to throw in a curveball to my normally CC dominated smoking habits. 

I just got a box of the Eduardos (6 1/4 x 52) and they are definitely a bit more complex than a lot of the NCs I’ve smoked.

On 9/19/2022 at 8:09 AM, pjansen said:

Continuing my quest for the most cubanesque cigars not from Cuba. Looking forward to trying these. Not pictured are 5 HR Claro 109s.

Let us know how the Numero Uno is please!

1 hour ago, BoxPSI_ed said:
Local BM put on an AF event, I told myself I don’t need anything and it won’t hurt to just check it out…
The Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario have been on my hit list and I have heard good things about the Eye of the Shark so I caved (a few times). Looking forward to the Rare Pink Short Story as well.

They let you take home two BOXES of Eye of the Shark?? I'm lucky if they let me take home two STICKS!

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BoxPSI_ed said:

Local BM put on an AF event, I told myself I don’t need anything and it won’t hurt to just check it out…

The Don Carlos Edicion de Anniversario have been on my hit list and I have heard good things about the Eye of the Shark so I caved (a few times). Looking forward to the Rare Pink Short Story as well.

This will be me in December at my local AF event 🤣. Nice haul!

On 10/29/2022 at 8:30 AM, Hollywood Ninja said:

They let you take home two BOXES of Eye of the Shark?? I'm lucky if they let me take home two STICKS!

Yessir! There were no limits on anything including Opus X. 

18 hours ago, Russell said:

This will be me in December at my local AF event 🤣. Nice haul!

Thank you. Good luck at that event and be first in line!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 7:29 AM, BoxPSI_ed said:

the anniversario is pound for pound the BEST that fuente makes. you made the right call picking them up.

22 hours ago, BettyHumpder said:

padron 50th and toast (plus toast) across america packs. the aladino classic line, which is new this summer. and the 2022 crowned heads paniolo, which is from their hawaii event.

The Padron 50th is really nice, I had one a few weeks ago. 

22 hours ago, BettyHumpder said:

the anniversario is pound for pound the BEST that fuente makes. you made the right call picking them up.

This is great to know!