What's your latest NC purchase?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

Finally tried an Oliva Melanio after dragging my feet on them. Nice solid cigar. Also picked up an Illusione hl (original documents lancero), really looking forward to trying it.

Smoked a Davidoff 2022 Limited Edition last week. Decent cigar, not great. I'm starting to feel like Davidoffs really need time down or special treatment storage wise. Best one I've had is one that I had in the humidor for about 18 months. Everything that I've tried from the store or shortly after purchase has just been okay. 

On 5/27/2022 at 7:07 PM, nKostyan said:

I didn't like any of these cigars. Most had a poor balance (lack of taste). 107 Maduro was just terrible - very resinous and bitter.

Many thanks for coming back to me - and sorry to hear you didn’t like them! I’ve got more than enough to smoke so I’ll give these a wide berth…

• Like 1

Never tried the original which I think was a Hawaii exclusive, but might just go for one ROTT. Not sure what to make of it, but I know Kyle said the original was the strongest cigar he had ever made. He also said the Nicotina was strong which was a medium at most IMO. 

Jason

IMG_2892.jpg.cb9bf3f36820c6fcd4333cccf2f945b0.jpg

P.S I guess I have never posted a pic here. Do you actually have to post a URL to show a pic on this site?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JLH said:

P.S I guess I have never posted a pic here. Do you actually have to post a URL to show a pic on this site?

No you don't but it's a great help for our members when you have an acquisition, for example. Simply upload an image in a JPEG or PNG format and it will upload fine. Otherwise, I will happily convert an HEIC upload and re-upload them on your behalf, as I did for your post above.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, JohnS said:

No you don't but it's a great help for our members when you have an acquisition, for example. Simply upload an image in a JPEG or PNG format and it will upload fine. Otherwise, I will happily convert an HEIC upload and re-upload them on your behalf, as I did for your post above.

Sweet. Thank you. I thought I uploaded it as a jpeg. 

J

• Like 1

On 6/4/2022 at 7:09 PM, BoxPSI_ed said:

I need to grab some of those Black Honeys as well. 

It has been along time since any Black Honeys were made and they are pretty hard to come by now. 

J

5 hours ago, potpest said:

Picked up a box of the Cavalier Geneve White Series Lanceros. First box of NC's, definitely branching out more to NC's at the minute.

I have a box of the black series lanceros.  Truly delicious.  A bit strong on my palate (as in I can taste it the next day), but some seriously good flavors that I've yet to experience from Cuban tobacco. Coffee and desert rolled into a cigar.  Curious how the white series is.  Love the Cavalier Geneve packaging, too.