What's your latest NC purchase?

On 8/21/2022 at 9:45 AM, Lamboinee said:
I recently picked up a box of Goldie Laguito's and La Colmena along with my visit to El Titan de Bronze where they were rolled. Awesome place to visit and I look forward to smoking these in a few months.

Are you Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

7 minutes ago, JohnS said:

My pleasure, @oneizzzz. I hope all those cigars smoke fantastically for you! 👍

Thanks, @JohnS!

Have you tried an Eiroa cigar yet?  I'd be curious to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, yossie said:

I had a bad stick of Melanino robusto yesterday. Good stick was unlike CCs but absolutely nice. How do you think of it?

The blend of the Melanio series is aimed at being full-bodied (i.e full of flavour) and mild in strength. It's a combination I find quite endearing. It really appeals to my senses because you don't normally get coffee, earth...even leather notes in a cigar with such a mild strength.

• Like 3

I have a couple of Petit Corona left from that series, they have been fantastic, I'm pretty certain they were around $6 each in a 10 count so very friendly on the wallet too. I'd buy another if there were anywhere I could gets fairly priced one in the UK.

There was a rogue one in the box that put me on my arse in terms of nicotine but that was smoked after a little hiatus so it could have been my low tolerance.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cnov said:
I have a couple of Petit Corona left from that series, they have been fantastic, I'm pretty certain they were around $6 each in a 10 count so very friendly on the wallet too. I'd buy another if there were anywhere I could gets fairly priced one in the UK.
There was a rogue one in the box that put me on my arse in terms of nicotine but that was smoked after a little hiatus so it could have been my low tolerance.

Funny, pretty much same exact thing happened to me.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, riderpride said:

Love these things,  but try one at lunch and tell me how light it is :no:

Cheers 

Haha...good point. My last Olive Serie V Melanio Churchill I had in mid-September, which was sensational, was smoked around 200 metres from the beach on my hotel balcony in Sitia in East Crete, Greece around 10 am in the morning after a buffet breakfast. The temperature and weather were ideal...24°C (75°F) and blue skies. Taking all that into account, the cigar didn't get too heavy until it approached the end of the second third. Thereafter, yes it was distinguishable.

• 2 weeks later...