What's your latest NC purchase?

3 hours ago, OrangePaw said:

Very difficult cigar to acquire (only available at the Las Vegas store) until the recent limited release to a few other B&M Fuente accounts.  Don’t hesitate if you find any available.

Have been casually keeping my eye out for any online but haven't found any, know of any retailers that might still have some?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Padron Sampler...

What budget? I don't need food next month....yes, I wore my 'cigar gang' colors.

10 hours ago, OrangePaw said:

I seem to enjoy the Dominican tobacco characteristics more than other NC varieties, especially the OpusX Dominican puro.  

The Casa Fuente cigars pictured have a Cameroon wrapper and more of an OpusX filler profile to me, (although the blend is not entirely known) if you’ve had any Don Carlos it’s similar with a slightly fuller body.  I taste an earthy chocolate sweetness, leather and raisin notes with an incredible full aroma while smoking.  My review skills aren’t the best but I hope this helps you a little.

Very difficult cigar to acquire (only available at the Las Vegas store) until the recent limited release to a few other B&M Fuente accounts.  Don’t hesitate if you find any available.

I'm a huge fan of the OpusX blend - one of my favourites if not the favourite. I'm heading to Vegas (hopefully) next year with the girlfriend and Casa Fuente is on my hit list. It looks like a phenomenal place.

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, cmbarton said:
First time buying NCs in a long, long time so I went with some safe bets:
  • Padrón 1964 Anniversary Exclusivos
  • Tatuaje (Miami) Selección de Cazador Noellas
Padron was the easiest buy because I had smoked them before but I don't remember them having this much peppery bite or leather on the palate.  That's what smoking CCs exclusively for many years will do, I suppose!  These Patrons are still good nonetheless when that spicy flavor profile is desired.
The Tatuaje Miami Noellas on the other hand ... WOW!  These share more than a little of their flavor profile with some of the most popular CCs.  They may not have the "Cuban twang" but there is a familiar "tinge."  Extra credit goes to Tatuaje for even mimicking a SLB, complete with factory code and date.  Speaking of, there's only one factory these are made in so there's only one factory code: El Rey de los Habanos in Miami.  I've had the Regios and Especiales as well and they are both equally as excellent.

Posts like these makes me wonder if there are any retailers selling Tatuaje in Europe.

Edit: errr....I mean. I'm not talking about retailers or vendor.. Never mind! (forum rules) *lookaround*
Pity I haven't found them yet :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 2:22 PM, cmbarton said:

First time buying NCs in a long, long time so I went with some safe bets:

• Padrón 1964 Anniversary Exclusivos

• Tatuaje (Miami) Selección de Cazador Noellas

Padron was the easiest buy because I had smoked them before but I don't remember them having this much peppery bite or leather on the palate.  That's what smoking CCs exclusively for many years will do, I suppose!  These Patrons are still good nonetheless when that spicy flavor profile is desired.

The Tatuaje Miami Noellas on the other hand ... WOW!  These share more than a little of their flavor profile with some of the most popular CCs.  They may not have the "Cuban twang" but there is a familiar "tinge."  Extra credit goes to Tatuaje for even mimicking a SLB, complete with factory code and date.  Speaking of, there's only one factory these are made in so there's only one factory code: El Rey de los Habanos in Miami.  I've had the Regios and Especiales as well and they are both equally as excellent.

IMG_1840.jpeg.42f72a4d578e2b6af576e630aa2ebc2c.jpeg

IMG_1841.jpeg.8b3450b182e99fb12fc2163269329916.jpeg

IMG_1843.jpeg.dc73c84cc10d8280134dcc1448f84d21.jpeg

IMG_1844.jpeg.6c1e3ccd170aa1d36b53d72601bb4b0e.jpeg

IMG_1845.jpeg.8ebc39adc9182386e92ca1ca4e4e8572.jpeg

Noellas with about 3 years on them are out of this world. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Box of Patoro Series P Coronas, and some Illusione Epernay Le Voyage (A size) out for delivery today!

On 1/31/2022 at 2:40 PM, Bri Fi said:

With prices rising, I jumped on a deal for these 15 padron 1964 maduro presidente tubos. Beautiful tubes

Now those are gorgeous!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

I got a couple at my local B&M. He has some good quality there but you'll pay for it.

Diamond Crown Robusto. My Father La Opulencia. And I scored on this Davidoff Churchill Late Hour. Sweet! I'll let them all rest a bit.

Nice purchases, I’ve had the Davidoff and really enjoyed it.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Edicion said:

I have little-to-no experience with NCs but picked up some that I think are good to try. How did I do?

Just based on size, I will have the La Ley or the Macanudo in the morning with a coffee, the others afternoon/evening after a meal.

The Carrillo Prequel is such a good cigar and a favourite of mine. 👍🔥💜

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Edicion said:

I have little-to-no experience with NCs but picked up some that I think are good to try. How did I do?

Just based on size, I will have the La Ley or the Macanudo in the morning with a coffee, the others afternoon/evening after a meal.

The MF no. 4 lancero is quite nice. Have been considering buying a couple of them to have at hand. Haven't tried the others. 

• Thanks 1