Your Personal Kryptonite

WTF is a flying cockroach!! I may never sleep again. Thanks a lot.

I had some guests staying with me who were from England. One spotted a cockroach on the wall and told her husband to kill it. Husband takes a shoe off and goes over to kill it. I said "Just watch out... they fly". He replied "Bull**** they do" and raised shoe to kill it.

Cockroach clearly didnt like the look of the shoe being raised above it and flew directly at his head.

Much screaming, shrieking and swearing was done by husband.

Much laughter was done by me. lol3.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surgical procedures (blood freaks me out) and dehydration (got heat stroke in the outback once) make me really uncomfortable. My wife found this out in Bali where te water isn't clean and you rely on bottled water.

Low humidity: Vegas = cracked cigars and chapped lips.....

And Toni Collete, never heard of her before now but yeah, somewhat hot before, scary now!

what is kryptonite please?

Taken straight from Wikipedia..

Kryptonite is a fictional material from the Superman mythos—the ore form of a radioactive element from Superman's home planet of Krypton. Within the mythos, it is the ultimate natural weakness of Superman and most other Kryptonians.

In popular culture the word Kryptonite has since become synonymous with an Achilles' heel—the one weakness of an otherwise invulnerable hero.

WTF is a flying cockroach!! I may never sleep again. Thanks a lot.

Yes and the people looking at you flapping your hands around your head and screaming like an idiot running around, think to themselves......."I swear the person is on drugs and hullicinating"

The worse thing Lisa is all you hear is a buzzing noise very close to your ear Yak Yak Yak

I had some guests staying with me who were from England. One spotted a cockroach on the wall and told her husband to kill it. Husband takes a shoe off and goes over to kill it. I said "Just watch out... they fly". He replied "Bull**** they do" and raised shoe to kill it.

Cockroach clearly didnt like the look of the shoe being raised above it and flew directly at his head.

Much screaming, shrieking and swearing was done by husband.

Much laughter was done by me. lol3.gif

Too funny as I am like this with Christmas Beetles....... make me run screaming like an idiot.. could be that I was little and one got stuck in my long hair and keep making the noise they make .... not sure if you guys overseas have them but they are just like the flying cockroaches ..... yuck

Rob I will have to make sure I put Dominic's Humphrey B Bear shorts on the next time you see him LOLOL

I don't mind spiders but spiders that can jump or run as fast as I can, I do.

It's not fair, it's like they're breaking the rules.

That, and brown public toilet seats.

Luckily there aren't many any more but I haven't used one since I stuck to one on lift-off about 20 years ago.

Add to that any reality TV, from pawn-broking, gun-making or motorcycle building bickering families on what are supposed to be "documentary" channels, to the exploitation of X-Factor or some country's Got Talent.

Also a new one on me, Cockchafers, new to me here as they were rare for years but now with less pesticide use here they're back with a vengence. Although the name is smuttily hilarious.

Also, people who ask for directions and then don't believe the ones given.

I could go on.

My god this is funny to read some of the posts rotfl.gif

Mine is flying cockaroaches....absolutely hate them, they always seem to fly straight for your hair and they are huge. yak

I guess there are some advantages to living in frigid MN. No cockroaches,Scorpions,not many big snakes or big spiders.No Kardashians and I don't even know who Toni Collete is.

Damn spiders, ever since watching the movie arachnophobia in the 80s I cant stand them. Here in Florida we have huge wolf spiders that like to jump and are agressive. Had to flamethrower one on my lanai the other night. Come to find out they carry their babies live on their back and when i killed the mother a thousand little ones went in all directions. I screamed like a girl and torched most of the porch lol

Damn spiders, ever since watching the movie arachnophobia in the 80s I cant stand them. Here in Florida we have huge wolf spiders that like to jump and are agressive. Had to flamethrower one on my lanai the other night. Come to find out they carry their babies live on their back and when i killed the mother a thousand little ones went in all directions. I screamed like a girl and torched most of the porch lol

I died