FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Working through my miscellaneous singles box... A very nice PL Lonsdale RE Alemana. Heard mixed reviews about construction of those but this one was spot on! Impossible to find now :(

post-7384-13982072405312.jpg

• Like 4

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Tried to enjoy a '11 Part Mille Fluer but I was wrong for thinking I could mix it alright with my sinus infection :P looks like I will take a week or two break depending how long this lasts! A shame since spring finally started to show it's color

Do you have the box code by any chance?

It's from a BAM AUG13. Wouldn't get too excited though, this was worlds apart from the first 4 ive had from it.

Had a HDM Epicure No.2 over the Easter weekend. I picked it up in Amsterdam at the beginning of the year, it's from the Dutch distributor's Aged programme, this one being from 2008.

One of the dullest wrappers I've seen in a while! Overall it was a good Epicure No.2, nothing too special, but enjoyable! Could probably have done with a year or two more.

post-16354-0-08490800-1398289987_thumb.j

LEM JUN 12 Siglo 4...not bad at all, had better....enjoying time w parents more than the smoke

not sure if you meant that as a joke but you got the laugh out loud reaction from me....

Phoenicio 32

2014-04-23211407_zps8b3df14c.jpg

2014-04-23213700_zps8cb750ba.jpg

2014-04-23222649_zps59085358.jpg

Disappointing, flat and muted flavors - I was expecting more from it......guess I got a dud pod.gif

• Like 1